What's new

What are the best passive income sources for online workers?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people suggest that blogging, vlogging and content creation are passive income sources. However, vlogging, blogging, and content writing/creation aren't entirely passive income sources. To earn from blog or vlog, you will have to constantly write content or create videos, do SEO and digital marketing. When you are just starting out you will have to work for hours every day, and for many months, or even years, without immediate earnings.

A lot of people suggest that blogging, vlogging and content creation are passive income sources. However, vlogging, blogging, and content writing/creation aren't entirely passive income sources. To earn from blog or vlog, you will have to constantly write content or create videos, do SEO and digital marketing. When you are just starting out you will have to work for hours every day, and for many months, or even years, without immediate earnings.
In reality, there isn't passive income anywhere, unless the earner is using someone else to work for them. However, in that case, unless the guy is rich, odds are he's having to work some other job to pay his staff, so it's not passive for sure.

In reality, there isn't passive income anywhere, unless the earner is using someone else to work for them. However, in that case, unless the guy is rich, odds are he's having to work some other job to pay his staff, so it's not passive for sure.
There are a lot of passive income methods that bring you money if you have the right skills to do it. I make money form hubpages but I have not visited the site for many months, let alone publishing articles. I am making money form the articles I published between 2012 and 2018. This is just an example.

There are a lot of passive income methods that bring you money if you have the right skills to do it. I make money form hubpages but I have not visited the site for many months, let alone publishing articles. I am making money form the articles I published between 2012 and 2018. This is just an example.
Yeah, that's something I forgot to mention. If you've already built the material, then the income can be truly passive.

In my opinion, a vlog is a really good method for passive income, because in the modern network you can even not invest a lot in it, but get a considerable profit in the future and, moreover, a very long passive income.

Yeah, that's something I forgot to mention. If you've already built the material, then the income can be truly passive.
I also make passive income from my ebooks and paper backs. I published these books in 2015, yet I still make money. The key to making passive income is create a product that will sell and do SEO and marketing to reach your potential buyers

Get couple of apartments and make an amount of cash from rent
I also know that some people make living by selling things on Amazon
Some people also make living by selling things on Amazon

Last edited:
I think the best passive income is both blogging and having a consolidated youtube account which leaves good profits, both are difficult to do, but over time I think it can be very profitable.

Instagram/Youtube, bloggers make a lot of money from it, but of course you need to know how to do it, not everyone will become a blogger, I think

I think the best passive income is both blogging and having a consolidated youtube account which leaves good profits, both are difficult to do, but over time I think it can be very profitable.
My blogs bring me passive income, however, it took me many years to build a blog that brings passive income. In the beginning you will have t0 work actively. Likewise, you cannot earn passive income on youtube instantly, you will have to work for many ears before you being to earn passive income

My blogs bring me passive income, however, it took me many years to build a blog that brings passive income. In the beginning you will have t0 work actively. Likewise, you cannot earn passive income on youtube instantly, you will have to work for many ears before you being to earn passive income
I would like to know a website where I can be informed of the new airdrops that are about to be distributed and where to see news of these airdrops, I know that in the community there will be someone who knows about this and who has a good website to share, thanks in advance.

Instagram/Youtube, bloggers make a lot of money from it, but of course you need to know how to do it, not everyone will become a blogger, I think
Yes, if everyone could, everyone would, but with dedication and patience you can do it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back