User: Juen15 - Paidtoclick.in payment proof

Juen15

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$2.2000USD
Biznotes
My first payment from paidtoclick.in was $ 0.53 via payeer.
This site is legit and still has over 2000 members.
Check out my thread for more info.
Here

Screenshot-20201128-115556.jpg

Screenshot-20201128-113814.jpg

This s well known legit site, almost all PTC buff had it in their time. I left it only because of low paying, but it is legit for sure.

This s well known legit site, almost all PTC buff had it in their time. I left it only because of low paying, but it is legit for sure.
I feel like I signed up before. But somehow my account was lost so I registered again. And I get paid today from paidtoclick.

I feel like I signed up before. But somehow my account was lost so I registered again. And I get paid today from paidtoclick.
Even I do not remember in which email I registered it, yet low earning keeps me out as it do not fits in my time schedule.

Congratulations man! if i think about trying it out , i'll make sure to use your referral, one question, What are the limits to clicking ads per day?

Congratulations man! if i think about trying it out , i'll make sure to use your referral, one question, What are the limits to clicking ads per day?
thanks. You can see my thread about the site. The limit for advertising per day is three. But there are still some ugas paid to sign up.

Congrats bro. I am happy with the spirit. Ride on bro... We look up to attain such state of withdrawal soon.

Congratulation on your payment and this platform has proven to be the most genuine and honest platform because I have gotten paid on this platform for several months now and it still waxing strong.

Congratulations on your recent cash out from the platform. I will also look into it to see how I can make some good amount of money for myself with this great platform

Is it still paying till now? What is their minimum cash out and how long before you can achieve this amount. Personally I really don't mind if it's low, as long as they pay.

You are actually lucky that they pay you your cash out. Why I said this is that a lot of get paid to click website have now turned out to be scam and they really don't pay members again

Paidtoclick is a familiar site but their payment is too low for one to give so much time into it.
If they can increase the payment for their ads it would be better.
But if you can give time to earn on it, then congratulations.

Congratulations on your earnings but you need to tell us more,how does it work, what is the minimum withdrawal amount what are the site rules

Woo this is wonderful congratulations,I know it took alot I am also working hard to get my withdrawer in bizdustry,I will also love to be part of this forum

Congratulation on your resettlement as well as this system has actually shown to become one of the absolute most authentic as well as truthful system since I have actually obtained paid out on this system for a number of months currently as well as it still shaving solid.

What is the nature of the site and what do you have to do to earn such amount.
From the screenshot, I think you have to work for several days just to earn such small amount

It's good that you get paid from it. I don't know much about the platform. But the payment show show actually it's not easy no but it's real though it late.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back