What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Top resources to learn Hacking.

PYTHON
Learn python the hard way [book]
This book explains every python concepts greatly. I suggest you to read it first if you are just beginning to learn python.
2)
This book is not only about python language. It'll cover many concepts in penetrating testing. Even there are some exploit development tutorials with python.
Beginning ethical hacking with python [book]
Black hat python [book]
Both of above books teach you the usage of Python in computer security to automate stuff.
Python application hacking essentials [book]
This book mainly focus on usage of Python with various windows APIs.
C PROGRAMMING
1)
A classical book that explain many concepts in C. Actually some concepts like pointers, structures etc are not covered in this book. However I suggest you to begin with this one. Because it's beginner friendly.
Sams teaches C yourself in 21 days. [book]
This one is planned to learn C quickly. Concepts like multi dimensional arrays, pointers, structures are deeply explained.
C programming. [Android app]
An android app coded to learn C easily. (Search for Learn C by little drop)
4)
This book is also written by Zed A. Shaw. (The writer of Learn python the hard way) . I hope this will be an interesting resource to learn C.

PHP
w3schools [web site]
I think the best place to learn web developing is w3schools.com . They have some great tutorials on PHP, HTML, JS and other Javascript libraries like A Jquery, angularJS etc. At the moment they don't cover php OOP programming.
Learn object oriented programming in php [book]
This is a very little book that only focus on OOP programming. You can quickly learn OOP concept in nearly one hour with this book. Read it after learn basics of PHP.
ASSEMBLY
1)
This is one of my most favorite books. This book covers some basic concepts of system architecture like CPU,Memory, Stack etc and assembly language.
2)
A set of video tutorials [by sir Vivek Ramachandran] made for beginners. This videos are made with a Linux distribution.
3)
This book covers some advanced topics in C & Assembly. If you are good in math take a look at this book too.
JAVA
Beginning programming with Java for dummies [book]
Another book of the dummies collection. It'll teach you Java from the beginning.
NETWORKING
Networking for dummies. [book]
A book that covers basics of networking. I think it mainly focus on practical side of networking.
2)
EXPLOIT DEVELOPMENT
corelan.be [web site]
This was the most valuable resource to me. This tutorial set is about windows exploit writing. Basic stack based exploits, SEH exploits , ASLR bypass and heap exploits are covered hear. Also there is a tutorial that explain windows shellcoding too.
Hacking the art of exploitation [Book]
This one is the greatest book I have read in this field. Many concepts like Programming, Exploitation, Shellcoding, Networking are greatly explained with practical exercises. It have built-in Linux ISO for practice attacks. I can say this is a must to read if you are in field of computer security or hacking.
3)
This is actually a archive of exploits . They have thousand of per wrote exploits , shellcodes and some great white papers. Also there are copies of vulnerable programs. Just read exploits and try to write them again. Try to fix them if the doesn't work.
Protostar / Nebula / Fusion [Linux vms]
Both of these three VMs cover various Linux exploit techniques.
* Nebula is targeted some basic Linux privilege escalation and system tricks.
* Protostar teaches you stack based , heap based and format string exploits.
* Fusion also covers Linux exploit writing. But it has some exploit preventions turned on.
5)
This is the second part of above Assembly primer for hackers play list. This covers shellcoding and exploit development.
securitysift [web site]
Another good website to learn windows exploitation. They have well written tutorial set with some nice graphics to easily understand basic concepts.
Shellcoder's handbook [Book]
This book not only covers shellcoding. It explain basic exploit development theories also. There are great content about some other OS types like Mac/Solaris too.
Smashing The Stack For Fun And Profit [Article]
9)
Both of above tutorials are wrote by alphaA and greatly explain basic theories.
HACKING
CEH v9 study guide [book]
Referencing this book is the simplest and best way to learn basics of hacking. Many concepts like networking, cryptography, scanning etc are simply explained hear.
2)
Another book by dummies serious.
Metasploit pen tester's [book]
A guide to learn about metasploit framework and some penetration testing methods like scanning, fingerprinting etc.
Stealing the network [book]
This is not a theory book. There are some interesting fictional stories about various hacking attacks. I loved two three stories like "The worm". They are really interesting.
REVERSE ENGINEERING & MALWARE ANALYSIS
Practical malware analysis [book]
A must to read if you are interested in malware analysis . There are many important theories like basic assembly, Working of stack/heap, anti debugging techniques etc. Also they cover the usage of IDA too.
2)
A big book that explain RE from the basics.
CRYPTOGRAPHY
Hacking secret ciphers with python [book]
This book teaches you absolute basics about cryptography. In many examples it uses Python to make cryptography tools. If you are totally new to this subject read it first.
A journey of cryptography [Video play list]
Another video tutorial set from Khan academy.
Probability and statistic [Book]
4) functions , Limits & Calculus [Book]
Both of above books will cover some mathematical concepts you need to learn cryptography.
WEB APPLICATION HACKING
1)
A great book written about web application hacking.
XSS cheat sheet [book]
.The name says it's all. (Find for brute-logic xss cheat sheet)
3)
This book mainly focus on bug hunting. However you may learn some new terms like http parameter pollution etc.
4)
5)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back