What's new

Thread for sharing stock investment tips

vest1992

I think the most important one is to learn how to be one with your emotions and don t let them lose yourself and react when it wouldn t be actually necessary.
You need to have a plan, and having one with your emotions is the most important one, do you have anything else to add ?

stock-market-analysis_1325-269.jpg

Yes this is a good insight for those who wants to make money with stocks. The market is not for the impatient, you need to know how to control your emotions before you invest one penny in the stock market

Always have a plan, Know why you are investing, for how long you plan to invest and what returns you expect.L And also, Learn to put stop loss, While it needs certain technical analysis to know where to put stop loss always have some figure in mind to book out loss is that figure is triggered.

A trader does not need to be greedy, if not he may lose some money. he needs to know when to move and when to quit the market. In stock market you don't buy all the stock you see, you must study the stock very well, and of cos the monthly dividends aspect should all be considered too.

Decide on who you want to be; an investor or a trader.
Get yourself a battle hardened mentor.
Read! Read!! Read!!!
Start out with the mindset that you're not going there to make millions, but to develop a gradual understanding of the market.
Finally, delving into the stock market is like enrolling to the university. The difference is that you don't graduate in the world of stock market. When you think you've seen it all, you'll come across something new.

5 Essential Tips for Investing in Stocks

Buying stocks isn't hard. What's challenging is choosing companies that consistently beat the stock market.
That’s something most people can’t do, which is why you're on the hunt for stock tips. The below strategies will deliver tried-and-true rules and strategies for investing in the stock market. (Need to back up and learn some basics? Here's our guide for how to buy stocks.)
One bonus investment tip before we dive in: We recommend investing no more than 10% of your portfolio in individual stocks. The rest should be in a diversified mix of low-cost index mutual funds. Money you need within the next five years shouldn't be invested in stocks at all.

1. Check your emotions at the door.
2. Pick companies, not stocks.
3. Plan ahead for panicky times.
4. Build up your stock positions with a minimum of risk.
5. Avoid trading overactivity.

The only tip that I can give is to invest in blue chip stocks. That is owned by a big company with a long track record of financial performance. The price of the blue chip stock is usually stable and the increase is very slight. But you can earn from the dividends that they distribute to the owners. A stockholder is an owner who deserves the dividends..

Stock trading like trading the forex market is also a market where emotions run through a lot of the decisions people in this market make during trading. We should really check our emotions not to get the better part of us here

My tip is for us to properly learn about how the stock market works before going ahead to invest in it. It's the best advice I can offer here.

My tip is for us to properly learn about how the stock market works before going ahead to invest in it. It's the best advice I can offer here.
That's the best advice I would give anyone that's thinking of investing in the stock market. A lot of people just rush in and in the end they get rushed out because they're not patient too. Patience is something that's not so common in today's world.

Sharing investment tips a very good gesture and I think that you didn’t share the vital information on the thread. Most important is to make a use of the tips in the real trade.

You should always understand about stock trading before going into the investment in order to understand is as well, you should never rush into investment without having full knowledge of it.

You should always understand about stock trading before going into the investment in order to understand is as well, you should never rush into investment without having full knowledge of it.
It's not always good to go into stock with a ill knowledge. You will have to consult a broker for to enlighten you more on the stocks and how it works. That's perhaps the best thing to do.

One of the most important things whenever you are trying to analyse stocks that will want to buy in the future is that you should think if the company is going to remain around for a very long time. This is very important for you not to just go for a quick profit and try to go out.

That is true,because anything that you put into should be accompanied,and that is where emotions comes in,the passion is the driving motivation here,and also the fundamentals of trading should be shifted.

Investing in blue chip stocks is the only advice I can offer.
That is held by a significant business with a protracted track record of financial success.
The blue chip stock's price is typically constant, and the rise is hardly noticeable.
But you can make money from the dividends they pay to the owners.
A stockholder is an owner who is entitled to dividend payments.

One of the most important things whenever you are trying to analyse stocks that will want to buy in the future is that you should think if the company is going to remain around for a very long time. This is very important for you not to just go for a quick profit and try to go out.
This remind of something I now recall a freind who purchase the large unit and volume of shares with a specific company after sometime the company fold up and he was in loss I dont think he reap any benefit from that investment.

We need to have a clear picture of the firm which we want to buy the stock from and you must have a stock adviser

For you to be able to share business tips with people, you most learn how to plan, emotional control and be able to see from a very distant perspective that will allow you to control future uncertainties.

Yes this is a good insight for those who wants to make money with stocks. The market is not for the impatient, you need to know how to control your emotions before you invest one penny in the stock market
That is true,as an investor you will need to put emotion aside and face the real issue at hand,in the market and trading platform,you will be meet with realities,and your decision will be base on the fact on ground.

there is no space for emotions when it comes to business as you would need to be very smart about it and critically think about your decision as a person so that it works out well for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back