Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
We at Bizdustry, had a technical glitch, after one of the administrators attempted to speed up the server, after clearing the cache and rebooting the servers. Due to that, a large number of the users who had logged in in the past couple months, had balance issues.

I believe I have fixed most of the balance differences.

IF you believe you don't have a correct amount after checking the transactions log, feel free to shoot me a PM. I will not be adjusting balances if they are posted in this thread, or if I believe the amount to be correct on the account. For example, anyone currently in the top 15 list, a couple of your amounts I may not have been sure of the balance 100%, so if you could send me info, that would be great!

If you ended up earning a little above your actual amount (within a 500 Biznotes range), congrats!

So to reiterate, if you believe your BizNotes and USD balances are not what they are supposed to be, send me a Private Conversation about it, as I will not offer public support in this thread.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Its so good to have you back on deck guys. I worried a lot like, I thought bizdustry was attacked by some hackers or something, thank God. 🙏😌 Its good to know that you guys are working so hard to make this site smooth as silk and convenient. Godbless and more power to all Staff and to us members. Have a good one 😊

First added you my lost biznotes then after few minutes you cut it whats going on sir
The second amount that was updated, was the correct amount from transactions digging. PM me if you think that the amount might be different than what is shown in your transactions logs.

Sir my balanced has not been redeemed ooo
I have 8930 biznotes before and now it is 1730
As I said in my post. PM me for support, if you think it isn't correct.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Before few days around 25k biznotes from my account i already appeal it but no anyone recover my biznotes so very kind request to recover my lost biznotes and i can give you proof of it.

Before few days around 25k biznotes from my account i already appeal it but no anyone recover my biznotes so very kind request to recover my lost biznotes and i can give you proof of it.
As I said, send the info to my account, and I will see what I can do in regards to it.

Please, how can I know your account?, because I want to send you messages I have a issue with my balance.

We at Bizdustry, had a technical glitch, after one of the administrators attempted to speed up the server, after clearing the cache and rebooting the servers. Due to that, a large number of the users who had logged in in the past couple months, had balance issues.

IF you believe you don't have a correct amount after checking the transactions log, feel free to shoot me a PM. I will not be adjusting balances if they are posted in this thread, or if I believe the amount to be correct on the account. For example, anyone currently in the top 15 list, a couple of your amounts I may not have been sure of the balance 100%, so if you could send me info, that would be great!

If you ended up earning a little above your actual amount (within a 500 Biznotes range), congrats!

So to reiterate, if you believe your BizNotes and USD balances are not what they are supposed to be, send me a Private Conversation about it, as I will not offer public support in this thread.
Today you added a lot of dollars and biznotes to everyone and then removed just from specific members? And rest all members didn't have cutoff..
What is the reason ?
Will those added money be removed or not ?
Clarify...

Today you added a lot of dollars and biznotes to everyone and then removed just from specific members? And rest all members didn't have cutoff..
What is the reason ?
Clarify...
Please read the original post. It said you should PM @Joshua Farrell if you believe your Biznote balance is incorrect. Josh will then investigate, review the transaction log, & credit if needed.

Please read the original post. It said you should PM @Joshua Farrell if you believe your Biznote balance is incorrect. Josh will then investigate, review the transaction log, & credit if needed.
I am asking that mine are corrected now but there are plenty of people , their dollars and biznotes did not correct so far.
Is this in processing ?

What is the reason ?
Clarify...
He removed all the extra points. the administration is doing really well. We should believe on them.

He removed all the extra points. the administration is doing really well. We should believe on them.
It was because of a technical error, and we are manually reviewing accounts which are too high, and on the other end, crediting those who are too low.

Thanks Admin. And... thanks to bugged Biznotes although you removed it. I thought I got that because of the bug and its permanent. Anyway. Thanks for quick fix. I hope we get a little surprise because of the bug? 50 biznotes? maybe. LOL. Kidding.

@Alexander you just closed the topic without even setting my biznotes or USD (45640 Biznotes / 21USD) back to their default values...
Those were my points/USD before the website got down, you can check the transactions, i bought the points/USD's from users and you and joshua did the transactions yourselves if you remember....

Same here I already give my thread already and many member answer it and also I post and answer also to their thread how come does still I gain any profit?
Post automatically merged:

Can I ask sir if you really do your part? How do you make your work? You give me biznotes and you get it back how come do you notice that it is not fair. .I already have 100 biz notes after I register and after I post 4thread and answer other post thread? You don't know or you don't read other profile before you do your job,

It was because of a technical error, and we are manually reviewing accounts which are too high, and on the other end, crediting those who are too low.
Is that so sir why me is it to high that I have 100biz?

Last edited:
Same here I already give my thread already and many member answer it and also I post and answer also to their thread how come does still I gain any profit?

Can I ask sir if you really do your part? How do you make your work? You give me biznotes and you get it back how come do you notice that it is not fair. .I already have 100 biz notes after I register and after I post 4thread and answer other post thread? You don't know or you don't read other profile before you do your job,

Is that so sir why me is it to high that I have 100biz?
Yours was a new account, which means you get credited for two things: Registration Confirmation (Registration bonus) and Avatar Upload. 50 Biznotes for both.

Your account didn't have any more than that, due to your very low post count, and the fact that you hadn't yet taken advantage of posting to earn yet.

Concerning the technical issues. Well, I thought the site was closing down and all hope was lost for me because I have not encountered this kind of problem since I started using the bizdustry platform but my friend who registered me said I should be calm that the administrators are working on and before I knew it, the site was back to normal. Weldone bizdustry, you guys are the best

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back