Tatcoin legit or a fantasy

Pirate

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Recently I started hearing about the tatcoin, but of late it seems like the currency has just suddenly vanished as soon as it came.
Also Abitrader app was giving $20 worth of tatcoin, but recently they withdrew it all.
So who has invested in tatcoin?
And is it actually a legit currency?

I haven't personally invested in Tatcoin. But some of my friends have invested in it.. but I won't categorically say whether it is a fantasy or legit. Even I don't know for sure.

Well as for me I don't really know much about tatcoin but I believe it is legit, I don't think anyone coin can just pop out to scam people, it is popular.

That's the problem with the new crypto currency, they just come and go like a spirit, maybe it's because there's nobody to invest hugely in it, but i think its legit.

I have not heard about the coin for some months now ,i was only hearing the name of the coin from last year then , but now it have been different

Yes this coin is somehow a scam. I don't really trust this coin, this is because for a while now I have not heard about the coin again. I will try make some research

This is actually my first time hearing about Tatcoin. This recent withdrawal of the coin is an indication that the coin is actually a scam project and so anyone that has the intention of investing in this project should withdraw right now.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back