What's new

Should I just buy up cheap crypto and see if I earn any profit?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am thinking about taking a low risk bet by investing in a small amount of crypto. Maybe in bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, and a few others. I am only going to invest a small amount, maybe another $20 each and see where it takes me.

Now is a good time to invest as the market doesn't seem to want to slow down and there is little left for the halving, but as you say, only what you can afford, even if it's only $20 because the market is unpredictable and can turn around and start falling tomorrow, that's why in crypto, It's better in the long run.

Price is not even consideration when it comes to buying crypto. You need to see a lot of factors such as adoption, trading volume, market cap, supply, etc. before buying crypto. If you invest in a coin that shows a lot of potential you can profit from it even when it is priced 0.0000001 USD.

I think it's worth doing because it's never too late, but you'll definitely regret if the price goes up that you didn't invest more. If you haven't invested yet, it's worth it, but if you've invested, it's better to take a risk and invest in meme coins

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back