What's new

One Channel > More Videos OR More Channels > One vidoe On Youtube?

nazimgcuf

NAZIM ALI
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi, Good Evening everyone. I want to ask very openly a confusion related to youtube. If we Run a channel with more videos to get 1000 watch time and 1000 subscribers. Or we run More channels with less number of videos. Kindly Suggest me and help me in this confusion.

It's better to run a single channel on YouTube. Put your full efforts on that one channel. Upload videos there and try to engage more and more people on that channel. It will be more beneficial rather than handling different channels.

A lot of useful and interesting videos on one channel is better than having multiple channels. However, if you want to work on another niche, different from the niche of your first channel, it is better to create a different channel instead of uploading different niche videos on the same channel. I think you should have different channels for different niches.

Success on youtube depend son your ability to do SEO and build subscribers. If you can build a lot of suscribers and if your SEO strategy can get you rank on youtube search, you can make more money by creating multiple youtube channels on micro niches.

I believe that a single youtube channel with a proper strategy can be better than many channels since the important thing here is the content and your SEO strategy above all, opening too many channels can make you not have the necessary time to create good content for everyone and properly manage each channel in terms of SEO and overall strategy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back