What's new

Newly IPO'd or Established Firms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6088
  • Start date

Deleted member 6088

When you're choosing which company to buy into stocks and shares of, which choice do you typically go for:
  • Newly IPO'd (Initial Public Offering) companies with a promising mission, vision or strategy
  • A more established company on a new phase of growth (such as Tesla, SpaceX, Amazon etc.)

I've often done a mix of the two; The more established companies are often the 'safer' bets, whilst the newly IPO'd companies can be quite risky if they fail. What's your experiences?

A new company offering IPO is actually the best bet if you are a risk takes. Yes, the risk are larger but most times we are looking at 6x ROI. For established firm you have to jostle with more larger investors and then the pace of growth is usually smaller in comparison to smaller firms.

When you're choosing which company to buy into stocks and shares of, which choice do you typically go for:
  • Newly IPO'd (Initial Public Offering) companies with a promising mission, vision or strategy
  • A more established company on a new phase of growth (such as Tesla, SpaceX, Amazon etc.)

I've often done a mix of the two; The more established companies are often the 'safer' bets, whilst the newly IPO'd companies can be quite risky if they fail. What's your experiences?
It's very risky to invest in new companies that are still trying to find their bearings. If they stumble, your capital will be tied down. If they fall, you loose your equity. Most of the newly established organizations use high profit margins to woo their investors

I'm just starting with stock & shares type of trading. I think some newly established companies in the stock market should be closely look into sometimes they can boost a better profit if we are focused on tracking down all about it.

Depending on the degree of risk the money houlder wants to take. lf the investor cannot afford the risk of the newly issued IPO even though it usually come with higher profit, he or she have to switch to the established companies own which mostly is also not too profitable

I remember when the IPO of the largest bank here was launched majority of the buyers were employees of the bank. My wife works there but we didn't have the money to buy. Most of her colleagues earned from the purchase because after a year the value jumped to 30 from the initial 20 so that is 50% profit already. Now we have shares of that blue chip stocks given to my wife as a gratuity for her long service. It has been with us for 3 years, I think, but we do not have the intention to sell.

When it comes to online investment, we look out for those that doesn't hesitate to pay their users, of cos when you are busy receiving dividends as at when due I tell you that you will never remember to sell your shares cos there is no need, we keep on buying shares. Am keep making profit.

I'll go the same way you have gone with investing more in the established brands except I have sound knowledge and some insider info about the newer offerings because I can't afford to lose money so fast.

Because I don't really know much about stocks, I Will definitely go with companies that are already established. This is the best decision to take a novice in the niche.

Depending on how much risk the money houlder is willing to accept.
The investor must transfer to existing companies' stock, which is typically less profitable even though newly issued IPOs typically offer bigger profits if they can't afford the risk.

I try a balanced approach by investing in IPOs as well as established companies through the stock market. While investing in IPOs comes with a great risk, you can also profit big in a short time. However, investing in established companies provides you with stable profit over a period of time.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back