What's new

Let's Encrypt

Alex

Does anyone know of Let's Encrypt and count on it for their forum, blog or website? It's free to use and it's a life saver for us webmasters. Google is now punishing websites SEO that do not have a secure socket layer added to there website. Have you upgraded or are you yet to make that transition? Are you using Let's Encrypt or another company for an SSL certificate?

I use it right now for all the projects that I am working on and it's great. With Google punishing sites without it, it's great that there is a great and free option for everyone.

I went ahead and bought 3 SSLs from NameCheap. Well, it's draining my pocket, though - LOL.

Ah alright, fair enough. That must have been an expensive purchase for your three sites. Did you not think about using Let's Encrypt for at least two of the sites and have a paid SSL for just one of the sites?

I did hear about Let's encrypt service before now. Thanks to the changes Google made, everyone needs SSL certificates now.
As I use Cloudflare, I got a free SSL certificate from them. So I couldn't get more information about Let's encrypt services. I will be looking into it, when I get time. It's better to get the encryption or else the users will have to keep on clicking the 'Proceed further even though it's not safe' message all the time.

I used it when it was new ( 2016) for few months . I use cloudflare now because newwebsites require it

I have used let's encrypt for my blogs and forums. Recently, I started using cloudflare and cloudflare also provides free SSL.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back