What's new

Is your business in a building with other businesses?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Some businesses will have their own plot of land, with a nice building to sit atop it. But there will be other businesses that can't afford to make their own business location, instead the have to rent a place out, liking in a building with other businesses. Has your business ever been part of a building that has other businesses?

There's nothing wrong with it, but I am curious who works in a building with multiple businesses or your more private owned and live on land separate from other businesses.

Currently, I have online businesses that I operate form my home. However, when I had a publication house, my office was in a building where other businesses were also operating. When I had a restaurant, there were many other businesses in the same building.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back