What's new

Is it possible to make $2 a day from survey?

Your friend seriously risk to be banned. Cheating on surveys is not the way. The correct is to choose suitable tasks for us. I face the same matters with surveys out of tapresearch and theorem reach because I live in latin America and most surveys are not for us too as not for Africa. So I prefere surveys that pay for disqualifications and partial completion as the mentioned, but I better prefere ptws. I can't do even 50 cents dollar daily doing surveys, but what I can do is better than nothing, as surveys would never be my only task.
You are right, unfortunately, he could no more make use of the VPNs. The sites are now upgraded sensitive as he said.

Its actually hard to earn that amount in surveys.
Its time consuming and sometimes you might not get a single survey for a whole day.
They are sites that you can earn 2$ to 3$ per day but they usually only work for selected countries.
People in tier 1 countries can easily earn more than that amount from a single survey.

I have never been clinical when it comes to claiming a dime from survey. Sometimes I wonder if this survey is limited to some countries. Because I don't succeed claiming points from it, maybe in the future things can turn around me with survey. Is it possible to make up to $2 a day just by filling out opinions via survey??
In my experience this is not possible۔ I have done some surveys but I have not been rewarded with my money. Sometimes these are deceptions

In my experience this is not possible۔ I have done some surveys but I have not been rewarded with my money. Sometimes these are deceptions
Which country are you from?? Because I get same deception from survey sites. I never made anything good from survey. That's why I made this thread hoping to get response if I can increase my chances of gaining through it.

Survey sites could be really frustrating if you are not from any of the tier one countries. I don't think you should even be thinking of up to $2 per day. I haven't earned up to $1 from surveys in a day.

Survey sites could be really frustrating if you are not from any of the tier one countries. I don't think you should even be thinking of up to $2 per day. I haven't earned up to $1 from surveys in a day.
Hmm, are you from top tier country, this one you even earn from surveys. I never on earth earned money through surveys before.

It depend on the survey website. And some survey site do pay $2 in some cases maybe. If I can see such survey site that pay that amount I would love that.

Hmm, are you from top tier country, this one you even earn from surveys. I never on earth earned money through surveys before.
Not from a tier one country. It's survey time I was talking about. I have been with them for long but I have only taken two surveys with them. I always get disqualified even after receiving the survey notification. It's so bad, I have given up on them.

In my case, I do not complete surveys because they do not reach me, I must belong to the 3rd level. But if I have seen evidence of friends who are in other countries and have reached more than $ 2 a day just in surveys, I was even working in a place where they pay that amount for a survey, do not continue there for lack of references , a minimum of 30 references.

I honestly would skip the survey sites, they generally don't pay well, and require way too much time to devote to them. You're essentially wasting your time with surveys if you're stuck reading them over. Some you won't even qualify, as you also need to be in a certain job sector.

If you're only making $3 or so a day, it's probably not even worth it. You're better off finding actual work that is going to pay you for the time put in.

It depend on the survey website. And some survey site do pay $2 in some cases maybe. If I can see such survey site that pay that amount I would love that.
I have seen some that do pay close to that amount, but I never qualify for them. Someone told me why I don't qualify, is based on my demographic.

Yes, it is possible it only requires your efforts and hard working you have to choose a site that pays it is easy to make such a amount, what you need to do get a good site

Well it is possible to get a $2 for a single survey, but to have it everyday, it would surely be impossible. Some sites offer a single survey for $2, and the that's the most that you can get. Some other sites would offer you to be a part of a research or study and you will get a huge amount, but there are qualifications you have to meet.

I don't think it is possible to earn 2$ while spending full time of surveys sites because some sites are just for selected countries and if we get any site,we don't qualify for the surveys.

Yes, it's possible to make more than $2 per day. I've seen a survey that gives more than $3 per day with easy work. Just meet up your daily target and receive your rewards.

I have never been clinical when it comes to claiming a dime from survey. Sometimes I wonder if this survey is limited to some countries. Because I don't succeed claiming points from it, maybe in the future things can turn around me with survey. Is it possible to make up to $2 a day just by filling out opinions via survey??
Well... In my experience there's never a survey available in my country... and when I can finally find a survey available, the points are never credited to me ... I thought it was something that only happened in my country, I even thought that the problem was me! I see that I am not the only one ... let's hope that now with this new boom in online earnings, more surveys will be enabled for more countries

Well... In my experience there's never a survey available in my country... and when I can finally find a survey available, the points are never credited to me ... I thought it was something that only happened in my country, I even thought that the problem was me! I see that I am not the only one ... let's hope that now with this new boom in online earnings, more surveys will be enabled for more countries
Hmm, are you sure if surveys will be enabled in this our lower tier countries?? For me, I don't so for now. Till I see it manifesting and people give awesome reviews about surveys again.

It is very possible. I once made over 2 dollars on a single survey platform though the fee is not regular and fixed.
Okay, maybe it is possible for you base on your demographic. I don't think It can be possible for me anytime soon. Because of my own demographic.

It's possible to make $ 2 per day even more than that,it depends on how much time is devoted into the survey.if you are able to invest your time then you will be able to make more than that.
Post automatically merged:

It's possible to make $ 2 per day even more than that,it depends on how much time is devoted into the survey.if you are able to invest your time then you will be able to make more than that.

Small payments add up over a day. The compensation you get for doing an online survey is usually closer to the lower end of the range, around $1 to $5. Although some online surveys can pay as much as $75, you won't come across very many paying more than $20.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back