Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
With cloud mining, I feel like it will take over more, because every device could then technically mine for you, as long as you have a constant connection to the internet. With that, do you think cloud mining will take over?

I really hope cloud mining can be a thing of reality because if the mining is really possible it will be very easy for people to mine from the comfort of their house through the internet

Cloud mining is gaining momentum these days, giving many people the opportunity to able to mine on their own just with their different devices.

Cloud mining is getting attention now because the only thing you need is constants connection and the mining will just continue.

With cloud mining, I feel like it will take over more, because every device could then technically mine for you, as long as you have a constant connection to the internet. With that, do you think cloud mining will take over?
I don't understand what you mean by cloud mining, to my knowledge there are only three types of cloud mining, namely Lease Hash Power, Virtual Hosted Mining, and Host Mining. My experience using Lease hash power on cloud mining provider sites does not require a strong and stable internet connection, in fact I only need to open a cloud mining site when I want. Indeed cloud mining will be simpler than conventional crypto mining, but cloud mining has several weaknesses, including: Too many cloud mining scams or we will not get rewards that are commensurate or not in accordance with the hash power they offer. We also cannot assess mining pools directly so it will be difficult to verify claims made by cloud mining providers.

I beg to be disagree on this. I think machine learning will be the one that will take over in the future. The reason is that artificial intelligence is taking over most industries and that's the reason we have driverless car these days.

Well I really don't see anybody mining crypto with the use of cloud based computing though. Mining coin is very hard and it can only be done with a rigging system which I don't think phone can handle

Cloud mining might be the future of crypto mining, with this there would be reduced usage of power and energy.this would enable so many persons to be able to mine

For common people cloud mining is possible only by buying hash power in a cloud mining program. But these days there are a lot of fake cloud mining programs. I was once scammed by a cloud mining program.

I do believe that cloud mining will be the future because it is only for people who are getting in it. There's a possibility of having another cryptocurrency that will take over the world by Storm.

For a lot of people cloud mining might actually be a good thing but then you should know that it is very expensive and there are a lot of scammers that are out there to deceive people.

To be honest with you, I don't know much about cloud minig, I have been trying to understand how the business works but for a long time now, I still don't understand anything about the business. I will be researching about the business very soon because I have heard about it

I really don't support the statement saying cloud minning is the future , many people especially me prefer investing on my crypto rather than mining because mining is hard.
Well I really don't see anybody mining crypto with the use of cloud based computing though. Mining coin is very hard and it can only be done with a rigging system which I don't think phone can handle

Yes sure, everything is currently going to the cloud. It is the safest and most efficient way of handling IT-related functions. Also, it is more affordable since you don't have to buy expensive stuff that will be more complicated and costly to maintain. The cost of hiring your own personal and to manage the servers can be too much. And it will derail your energies from concentrating on our core business. Thus, cloud mining is the best way out.

I don't understand what you mean by cloud mining, to my knowledge there are only three types of cloud mining, namely Lease Hash Power, Virtual Hosted Mining, and Host Mining. My experience using Lease hash power on cloud mining provider sites does not require a strong and stable internet connection, in fact I only need to open a cloud mining site when I want. Indeed cloud mining will be simpler than conventional crypto mining, but cloud mining has several weaknesses, including Too many cloud mining scams or we will not get rewards that are commensurate or not by the hash power they offer. We also cannot assess mining pools directly so it will be difficult to verify claims made by cloud mining providers.
Exactly. And that is why some apps or sites are just available on the Internet, prying into people's ignorance. I would have loved it better if there are great ones out there.

Cloud Mining has proven not to worth the stress. It is true that some of them are legit but the fact remains that one need to work towards staking to earn similar reward like in cloud Mining

I think cloud mining will take over the future because many people has been mining in cryptocurrency, so I really believe it, so that will start earning.

Mining is not something I would advise, except with the right tools and gadgets any other device would just get faulty as mining requires lot of electricity and usage

In cloud mining, the user don't necessarily need a device for that. He can borrow a device to browse for like 15 minutes to register and pay for any packages.

I'm all for technological advancement and all that,but I don't really know how this cloud mining thing works anyone care to put me through?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back