Interested in graphic design

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi I am interested in starting a graphic design program at the community college where i graduated from for my juniors to learn a bit about graphic designing so that they can also be introduced to this amazing field of expression. I currently have a bachelor in environmental science that has been useless sadly Is it possible to find work if my education is from community college? How difficult is it to get any type of work after graduation? Are there any online programs that could be just as good that i can take virtually? So that i can start the ball rolling in my idea. Any suggestions would be amazingly appreciated as it seems I'm a bit of a busy body with way to much time on my hands for others?

First thing learn how to work with photoshop well then watch some videos about graphic design for a start

Hi I am interested in starting a graphic design program at the community college where i graduated from for my juniors to learn a bit about graphic designing so that they can also be introduced to this amazing field of expression. I currently have a bachelor in environmental science that has been useless sadly Is it possible to find work if my education is from community college? How difficult is it to get any type of work after graduation? Are there any online programs that could be just as good that i can take virtually? So that i can start the ball rolling in my idea. Any suggestions would be amazingly appreciated as it seems I'm a bit of a busy body with way to much time on my hands for others?
I think u must learn the basics first in the field of graphic design, for example from google or youtube, there are many lessons you can take to capitalize your knowledge in the field you are going to take it

There are a lot of free graphic design courses online. Check udemy and other educational platform .also YouTube is always a great place to start.get pdf online about graphic design too.

First thing learn how to work with photoshop well then watch some videos about graphic design for a start
Can you give a good beginner recommendations for a youtube channel that may be able to help me in that endeavour.?
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot of free graphic design courses online. Check udemy and other educational platform .also YouTube is always a great place to start.get pdf online about graphic design too.
I heard a lot of good things about udemy and skillshare but unfortunately i still dont have any means of paying their subscription. So youtube is the only way to go for me ?

I am also interested in graphic designing. I have basic skills with photoshop, however, I can only do image retouching. I would like to improve my photoshop skills, sadly I do not have time to learn graphic designing.

Graphic design is a very good skill to be honest. This path you have decided to take is not bad at all. You should just be focused and try to carry our many projects.

There are so many places you can get the basics and training on graphics designing course if you're very interested in pursuing it. YouTube channels on graphics designing can even offer you something on that front too

The fact that you are interested in learning graphic designing is a clear testament that you really need to learn this on your own by watching graphic design videos on YouTube.

Graphic design is a competitive career skill. These days, a lot of designers are offering logo design services for as low as $5. It would be really difficult to make a decent income. Then there is also an influx of generative AI tools that can easily generate graphics, it would be very difficult for you to stay in the game. However, if are actually interested in this niche make sure to perfect your skills with design software and get involved with digital art.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back