Instagram influencers.

Jerlene

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 5, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use Instagram influencers to promote your business? If not, would you use them? Have you considered them? And if you have used them, was it actually effective? Would you recommend using such a service?
Or are you an influencer yourself? How lucrative is it?

I was looking into becoming an influencer but I don't like Instagram enough to do that. I was also looking into using Instagram influencers to promote my blog but I don't know how effective that would actually be.

I was also looking into using Instagram influencers to promote my blog but I don't know how effective that would actually be.

I would use Instagram influencers to promote your Instagram page. After that, use the page to promote the blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an account with them, but still haven't made 100 followers, but most of them have thousands of followers for their accounts. Instagram had became more powerful player just like other social media accounts.

I'm a Facebook influencer in one niche. Nonetheless, I don't want to sell out to advertisers. In fact, the only thing I want to promote is my own stuff.

I would like to but I just need a plan on getting it to be successful. Like what should I offer? Perks and benefits etc?

and how do I keep influencers active rather than just someone who wants something and then runs?

When I was running an online store, I used Instagram influencer to promote my products. She was a micro influencer, therefore, I did not have to pay a lot of money, but I had just a couple of sales. While choosing influencers, a lot of care should be taken because most of the influencers these days have fake followers

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back