Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
Hello

We hope this message finds you well. Bizdustry would like to inform you that we are currently experiencing a delay in payments being processed, due to @AlexanderM taking their birthday vacation to Greece for 2 weeks. Bizdustry apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause and wants to assure you that your funds are safe with Bizdustry. Payments will resume on 21st October 2023 for Staff and then every Saturday, and for members on or around the 25th of each month.

While @AlexanderM is on his vacation, I will be taking extra tasks as operational administrator and our technical administrator will remain the same, who is @SoluDome.

If you need assistance please use the Member Feedback & Suggestions forum or open a support ticket. For anything urgent or if you have registration or login issues please email me at aaron@bizdustry.com

@AlexanderM Ohh dare you take a two weeks away :p Also spending out hard money just for you to get away from us, He's shocking HAHAHA

Well, have a great time away then, share your experience when ou get back

Wishing Alexander a very smooth holidays in Greece. The weather around there is usually remarkably around this time of the year.
Still looking for that valuable contributor role 😞

Robin Williams Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

If you post around more often I could consider it.
I do not know what it takes to be a valuable contributor,i think my stats where good in terms of what i was posting.I just do not know if having like tones and tones of threads and comments is what it means to be a valued contributer.

I do not know what it takes to be a valuable contributor,i think my stats where good in terms of what i was posting.I just do not know if having like tones and tones of threads and comments is what it means to be a valued contributer.
Well activity is the main thing and you aren't so active.

Well activity is the main thing and you aren't so active.
My activity stats reduced on forums because a lot of people centred more on posting and commenting only as oppossed to transitioning to becoming profitable online by creating solid tried and tested ventures.I could hardly see people create digital ebooks,digital courses,becoming bloggers and even vloggers,programmers and coders,graphic designers etc.If that was the case i am sure their development would have had a ripple effect to even create a little bit of liquidity in the forum market place by placing some weekly or daily advertisement.

This would have seen an even better pay rate in forums which would have been more motivating.This would have created tones and tones of earning potential more especially in developing regions because with zero skills it is not an easy thing to earn a $100 bucks in a lot of tier3 countries.

Just hoping a lot of people would see it in my pespective,that was the reason for my inactivity because i just did not want to milk forums but rather add value as well by creating liquidity.

This thread was never about people getting valued contributor status it was about @Zeus being on holiday.

I’m not sure what’s too hard to understand. It could not be clearer. @Joshua Farrell when on staff, mentioned that asking for VC will not help.
We will probably find that the ones who keep asking will be waiting longer for it. Its something given out by staff - not something people can request.

@AlexanderM is back now. Thanks everyone for your continued support and patience while Alex was on holiday :D

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back