Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How often would you say you clean your keyboard? I think my keyboard is due for a good cleaning. It's crazy dusty in places and there is gunk inside of the keyboard that I can clearly see as it's backlit.

I cleaned it probably months ago by now, so it needs it. I got a membrane keyboard so it's easy to clean, just takes a while.

Every morning before I boot my computer, I wipe my monitor as well as my keyboard. However, I do deep cleaning in 2-3 weeks. I like to keep my computer clean.

I clean the keyboard once every month or so, since the keyboard I have is a mechanical keyboard and too much dirt enters between the keys, it is better to clean it periodically so that dirt does not pile up

I deep clean them once a month. Regular cleaning, whenever I can. If you focus on regular cleaning, you don’t have to deep clean often. Keep dust off your keyboard, and avoid spills. You are good to go.

I deep clean them once a month. Regular cleaning, whenever I can. If you focus on regular cleaning, you don’t have to deep clean often. Keep dust off your keyboard, and avoid spills. You are good to go.

Regular cleaning is a better approach for me. I wouldn't want to be cleaning the devices once in a while as it will be taking lots of time for me to conclude it. So, I do the cleaning of my laptop on a daily basis instead.

I clean my computer and keyboard once a month. I take lysol wipes and wiped it down really good. My keyboard at work is looking really worn down after 5 years so I might have to get a new one lol.

I love using external keyboard, I wipe both of them every blessed Day I will make use if sir.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back