What's new

How many online jobs have you had?

I am currently working with a few clients, but I need to expand my freelancing services as I deliver good content and all of my cleints are pretty much satisfied with my services right now. Inshallah I will get new jobs, but getting an online freelancing job can be challenging because sometimes you need to depend on the employer and wait to get you bid selected. :(

I am currently working with a few clients, but I need to expand my freelancing services as I deliver good content and all of my cleints are pretty much satisfied with my services right now. Inshallah I will get new jobs, but getting an online freelancing job can be challenging because sometimes you need to depend on the employer and wait to get you bid selected. :(
Nice one, as long as you have started having client it is possible that you will succeed more in the future, it is just for you to try as much as possible to deliver good content to few people that have the mind to patronize you even with your low ratings on the platform.

Nice one, as long as you have started having client it is possible that you will succeed more in the future, it is just for you to try as much as possible to deliver good content to few people that have the mind to patronize you even with your low ratings on the platform.

Thanks. I am providing high-quality content at cheap rates. I need more, regular cleints who would provide work. Unfortunately, I do not have many. If you or anyone you know needs content, then please let me know.

Thanks. I am providing high-quality content at cheap rates. I need more, regular cleints who would provide work. Unfortunately, I do not have many. If you or anyone you know needs content, then please let me know.
Ok, I don't really have someone that needs it's now but if the opportunity arises I believe I'll get back to you unfailingly but just try as much as possible to have a fiverr account or upwork, this will really help you to be able to get in touch with client as much as you can.

I have done different things online to make money. I have engaged in paid survey in the past, though I started with affiliate marketing on Amazon store. At present I am doing get paid to post tasks.

I do a lot of online jobs although some are not encouraging or paying yet while some are good and paying, online jobs like Bizdustry, surveys sites, honey gain, sites for Ads and many others

I work on the different money making model to make money online. The first one is get paid to post comments. And I was able to generate the same income from these at the end of the month.

I have just at any point had one internet based work and that is presenting in paid on post locales and some QQ composing destinations. I have never landed independent positions however I would truly very much want to get them. I need to be more proactive in searching for them.

Countless, if I think about all online jobs I have had since the beginning (March, 2010). Most of them were (and still they are) PTWs (content marketplaces, paid to post forums, cryptocurrencies based platforms, paid to post socials. Then, surveys came. My best survey wall in this moment, that pays disqualifications and partial completions, is Theorem Reach wall. But during 12 years I participated to countless panels, being half of them a waste of time, unfortunately. Then came PTCs, but I definitively quit them years ago, as they are not worth my time, apart of the questionable ads lot of them propose. Then came cryptocurrencies faucets (I quit them as I quit PTCs). Then came paying apps, GTP, cashback sites and apps, paying to Paypal or paying cryptocurrencies. And since coronavirus, online languages and finance teaching came too.

I work on the different money making model to make money online. The first one is get paid to post comments. And I was able to generate the same income from these at the end of the month.
That seems to be true you can still make some good amount of money using the paid to post program they do pay but the case is that sometime I see it as side hustle and I can also receive some incentive while posting thou my primary goals is never to earn just went there for learning and interacting,so there are still others ways which we can add to our earning source

I had a couple of jobs some times back, as an article writer. The reward was not so high, but the best part of it was that it was that type of job, which you can do from the comfort of your home. So, I could do my full time work offline as well.

I have different online job like bizdustry, cashtimeforum, piccoworker and many like, at time not every online business bring positive result, you will try some and when it time to withdraw, you will discover that it is scam

When i started making money online , I registered on many online earning sites in which I can't even remember some of them , but lately I decided to stick with just only two of them.

I have done affiliate marketing on clickbank and Amazon associate. I have worked on microtasks websites. I have sold ebooks in the past. I am engaging in get paid to post websites at present.

I got a job recently that involves writing gambling sites reviews for a certain website. I find it to be a good job opportunity because the person pays me $4 per review. This is not my third online job after forum posting and article writing.

I got a job recently that involves writing gambling sites reviews for a certain website. I find it to be a good job opportunity because the person pays me $4 per review. This is not my third online job after forum posting and article writing.
Thanks for sharing but please can you share that website with someone(the site that ask you to reveiw the gambling website I love that type of job,well am a blogger and if you can check some of my blogs you will fine out that all the content been written there is good and quality so I dont know if you can share that reveiw site with me

Ok, I don't really have someone that needs it's now but if the opportunity arises I believe I'll get back to you unfailingly but just try as much as possible to have a fiverr account or upwork, this will really help you to be able to get in touch with client as much as you can.

Thanks for suggestions. But I am not sure if Upwork will work for me because it is a really competitive market and only established people have more opportunities in there. I am trying my luck with other Micro job sites and I really hope that I will find work. Inshallah.

Thanks for suggestions. But I am not sure if Upwork will work for me because it is a really competitive market and only established people have more opportunities in there. I am trying my luck with other Micro job sites and I really hope that I will find work. Inshallah.
Its not competetative because people that work there are human like you so its better for you to learn a profession it is much better,upwork need a good profile so you can be hire easyly and get your bid approved,I bid on content writing jobs mostly with upwork and I do get easy approved

Its not competetative because people that work there are human like you so its better for you to learn a profession it is much better,upwork need a good profile so you can be hire easyly and get your bid approved,I bid on content writing jobs mostly with upwork and I do get easy approved

Respected sir, I have sent you a private message. you can send me a list of website that can help me to make money. I have been struggling to make money, so if you share some valuable websites with me, then I will really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back