How do you start your design process?

marteebee

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to building/designing websites, I'm sure we all have our different little processes that we follow. For me, when I'm working with clients anyway, I prefer to always start with a sit-down meeting (Well...a virtual one now!) just to get a feel for the client, what they want and how they want to proceed. Always help to build up a rapport as well.

From there, I like them to show me websites that take their fancy, any particular elements/UI that takes their eye and then ask if there are any necessities they require. From there, it's brainstorm/sketch time and some back-and-forth with the client. Naturally, the only step after that is to get on with it!

So, how do you get started on the design process, whether it's for yourself or for business? Would love to hear how others work away.

Thanks for sharing this idea. It's so educative and as well informative. Client's designs mustn't be joked with as they will always need the best taste and also want a lasting designs for themselves. What a great idea as I have just started my design experience some days back now and am gradual learning.

The first point you need to notice when you want to design is there end goal of the design. You must have had the clear picture of what you want to design on your mind. The next thing is to laugh out the necessary details before you start designing.

When it comes to building/designing websites, I'm sure we all have our different little processes that we follow. For me, when I'm working with clients anyway, I prefer to always start with a sit-down meeting (Well...a virtual one now!) just to get a feel for the client, what they want and how they want to proceed. Always help to build up a rapport as well.

From there, I like them to show me websites that take their fancy, any particular elements/UI that takes their eye and then ask if there are any necessities they require. From there, it's brainstorm/sketch time and some back-and-forth with the client. Naturally, the only step after that is to get on with it!

So, how do you get started on the design process, whether it's for yourself or for business? Would love to hear how others work away.
I always start to design by taking into account the concerns of my customer and I always draw and designed outline of the design first of all and then contact to the client about its correct elements and direction after that I ask about the Colour contrast and theme by suggesting some websites and forums to tell me about some different designs and which he likes the most

as a beginner, i start with imagining the design first, then drawing it on paper and modifying it often before taking it to Adobe Illustrator for the final results, the design receives modifications there as well before its final release

The benefits of sketching allows you to create designs quickly. You're also more free to create and there are no limits. (Programs like Adobe Illustrator can be very limiting, when you want to produce quick sketches.) You might find this guide to setting up digital illustrations useful.

I normally hold meeting with them and ask their requirement so I can create prototype before start coding and once they approved prototype, I ask additional features they want to run their business website. Then I will start coding on it.

There are series of ways and alot attached to creating a design. I guess what should be done firstly, is getting the details of your work and draw a perfect plan as to how your approach towards the given job should be and look out for designs that sets a job above others. After that is done, you can begin the graphic work

Hmm....i love the method of sitting down your client virtually to have a discussion on the service you can render and how they can pay you.

Quote of today.!
There's a better life after the thorn you are passing through. It may seem its never ending but don't be deceived its ending very soon.

I have never designed a website before but I have done flyers and posters. When I wanna design I work on colors according to what or who am designing for.

I have not sold a website before neither have I built a website on behalf of someone but I normally receive traffic orders for websites from customers and it's pretty much the same format they all want to start by asking the type of website the customer wants.

The design process I can say is very similar to those of architect and engineers. You get your designing plan and perterns intact like a story line before putting it together

Generally speaking, I build my wordpress website direcly by installing wordpress on servers through cpanel. Once I choose approprioate theme and the necessary plugins, I begin to add content.

I started my graphic design learning process by enrolling in a computer School that offers certificate after the learning of graphics and design. I did a month with them to learn the basic of graphics and design but nowadays most people learn graphic design by watching videos on YouTube.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back