What's new

How can I qualify for more surveys?

I'm not sure how you qualify for surveys because I've never used one, but people from the top tier countries make a lot of money from them.
Survey is very good but before you can qualify for a survey which can make you alot of money is when you are from teir one country like united state,in my country if I join any survey now I hardly see one or two survey a week

I agree with what people said about surveys being very location specific. I have seen loads within the US and if you are based here, you will make more. Not to say it will be "good pay". I found the average to be something like 50 cents an hour for most of them which is not a good pay at all.

I agree with what people said about surveys being very location specific. I have seen loads within the US and if you are based here, you will make more. Not to say it will be "good pay". I found the average to be something like 50 cents an hour for most of them which is not a good pay at all.
One funny thing about survey is that it's work mostly for USA citizen if you come from the USA you will get alot of survey but low tier country like mine we seldom received survey,sometime it's take alot of time to reach payout threshold

If you are from a low level tier country , there's every possibility that you will be getting disqualified, survey are best done If you are in the first or second tier country , third tier countries doing survey are just wasting their time .
there is no guaranteed way to stop being disqualified
you must be honest, not rush through surveys and not use vpn

From what i heard, i believe your geographical region also plays a major role when it comes to being qualified for the survey. I gave up a long time ago on surveys, cause it seems its pretty hard for African countries or third world countries to qualify for surveys.

If you are from a top tier countries then surveys are for you but if you are not, then you are just stressing yourself, no matter how hard you'll try you won't get surveys.
I agree with you, some of the websites even don't offer surveys for their users just because their country is not in top tier countries list, instead you can join paid to post websites.

Start with applying for those sites that are available for your geographical location. Then check further to see if it is a niche that you are most familiar with. Then narrow down to the ones that are more straightforward and not looking for qualifications that don't fit you.

Start with applying for those sites that are available for your geographical location. Then check further to see if it is a niche that you are most familiar with. Then narrow down to the ones that are more straightforward and not looking for qualifications that don't fit you.
My advice is if you are not from. Top tier region I believe survey is not for you you better look for something doing so I believe that survey favour those that reside in united state or Canada,if you reside in low tier country you will get survey but it's going to take you alot of time to reach minimum payout

It all depends on your location. If you are from the low tier countries you will find it hard to get enough surveys which would mean less income from the surveys. But those from top tier countries make more.

Hey folks,
As you may know, completing surveys is by far the best way to earn money. But the biggest problem is that it's very hard to qualify for these surveys for most people. I also struggle with this. It's so bad that the TOTAL number of surveys I was ever qualified for is just 4. Yeah, FOUR! And do you know how many times I clicked on surveys? Hundreds of times! It's very frustrating and I'm sure most people have the same experience.
Now, all those surgery experts, please give us some tips on how we can qualify for more surveys.
Thanks
In order to qualify for more surveys, you need to make sure that your profile is up-to-date and complete. Make sure your profile accurately reflects your demographics, interests, and lifestyle choices so that survey companies can match you with surveys that are relevant to you. Additionally, you should sign up with multiple survey companies, as this will increase the number of surveys you are eligible for. Finally, make sure to check your emails and survey websites regularly for new surveys, and respond quickly when you receive one. Doing these things will help you qualify for more surveys and increase your chances of getting paid for your opinions.

The problem is that you have to lie in order to qualify for most surveys. Which is why i don't get why sites offer payment, because you literally have to lie in order to qualify for some surveys. And in turn, that hurts the survey's results when you have to lie to get in. It's one thing to do a survey where you have to do some product beta for example, but the majority of the time it's cash for a lot of your time, and you might not even qualify for most of them.

In my opinion, I feel survey jobs are a waste of time for the payout. You have to put in a lot of work just for a little payout, so imo it's not worth it.

The problem is that you have to lie in order to qualify for most surveys. Which is why i don't get why sites offer payment, because you literally have to lie in order to qualify for some surveys. And in turn, that hurts the survey's results when you have to lie to get in. It's one thing to do a survey where you have to do some product beta for example, but the majority of the time it's cash for a lot of your time, and you might not even qualify for most of them.

In my opinion, I feel survey jobs are a waste of time for the payout. You have to put in a lot of work just for a little payout, so imo it's not worth it.
I don't like surveys too. It is too much work answering them. And you have to lie in order to qualify. That just does not sit right with me. If you choose to just apply for those you qualify for, you end up earning just peanuts and the surveys don't come regularly.

If you want to make money through surveys, you need to remember one thing that is you need to be located in high tier countries. If you are in a low tier countries you do not have any chance. However, you also need to avoid using VPN to change your location. These platforms have fraud detection technology

If you want to make money through surveys, you need to remember one thing that is you need to be located in high tier countries. If you are in a low tier countries you do not have any chance. However, you also need to avoid using VPN to change your location. These platforms have fraud detection technology
It is so hard indeed to make money in survey sites if you are not in a tier one or two country. This is what made me give up on survey sites. I prefer to focus my time and effort to paid to post forums instead.

The best way to qualify for more survey is to come from a top tier country , with that you will have unlimited opportunities of making more money from survey websites participation.

The best way to qualify for more survey is to come from a top tier country , with that you will have unlimited opportunities of making more money from survey websites participation.
Yeah, only people who live in top tier countries are able to earn well from surveys. If you are not from such countries, you better rely on other methods that work well for you, I am sure that you can find some.

To qualify for more surveys, you can follow these tips
Complete your profile
Make sure your demographic information is up to date and accurate.
Be honest
Answer survey questions truthfully and to the best of your ability.
Be active
Regularly check for new surveys and respond promptly.
Be consistent
Try to provide consistent answers to similar questions across different surveys.
Provide additional information
Some survey providers offer the option to provide additional information about yourself, such as interests and habits. This can increase your chances of being selected for surveys.
Join multiple survey panels
Sign up for multiple survey panels to increase your chances of receiving more survey opportunities.
Keep your devices updated
Ensure that your devices are up to date and have the latest software installed, as some surveys may require specific software or hardware.

Hey folks,
As you may know, completing surveys is by far the best way to earn money. But the biggest problem is that it's very hard to qualify for these surveys for most people. I also struggle with this. It's so bad that the TOTAL number of surveys I was ever qualified for is just 4. Yeah, FOUR! And do you know how many times I clicked on surveys? Hundreds of times! It's very frustrating and I'm sure most people have the same experience.
Now, all those surgery experts, please give us some tips on how we can qualify for more surveys.
Thanks
You need to live in tier top countries if not you just waste your time you won' t be able to get any surveys if you live in tier top you can get surveys and get paid but you need to be honest

You need to live in tier top countries if not you just waste your time you won' t be able to get any surveys if you live in tier top you can get surveys and get paid but you need to be honest
It's true you need to live in a top tier country like the united state and Canada only then you will be get more survey I can remember when I was working with survey website I seldom get survey because of my location I tried change my IP but I was got and my account deleted since then I never make such mistake again I even prefer forum work to survey

To qualify for more surveys you have to increase gradually and in a progressive way your level in the survey website to unlock more website survey sites as this is what I know.
You are right, this can be a way but beside that, the biggest factor that can have high payments on survey sites is location, if you are in top tier countries them you can earn more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back