High resolution designs

Aqsa Shahid

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How can we get the free high resolution boarder designs for adobe photoshop? If you know any other website to get high resolution designs and boarders then kindly tell the names of those free websites or apps.

I think you can't get that much for free. You have to do it either yourself or you have to pay someone to do that. I know a lot of folks who are using the envato membership that can get the high resolution designs. And those designs and the templates which are sample are pretty good too. I think some of the good designs are possible in most of the paid marketplaces.

If you design on photoshop, you can easily great high resolution design. You can either increase the resolution or increase your canvas size to improve resolution of your designs. I am not an expert though

There is no way that you can get high resolution border designs for Photoshop for free as anything that has high quality would also have high value and in fact premium value too.

If your designs are being printed, you need high resolution design, perhaps in 300 dpi. IN order to publish the designs on website, 72 dip will be enough

There is a feature on Photoshop that allows you to Increase the resolution/pixels, you can go on YouTube for tutorials. But if your PC is not good enough it will slow it down.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back