Have You Tried Wattpad?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Wattpad is not a normal paid to write site, however, you can make money by publishing on the site. This site is mostly for creative writing. You can monetize your works by enabling reading fees, users on the site will have to pay you to read your work. First, you will have to build an audience by offering your work for free. The catch is, that you grow your popularity to build paying audience. Growing a substantial fan base is essential before readers are willing to pay for your work. Wattpad is a platform where you will have to build an audience, publish quality works, and eventually reap the rewards through reader contributions.

It has a similar concept to Publish 0X or Read Cash but in this case, it is more organized and intended for literary more than online work subjects, I will add for sure to my lists.
Well,there is a little difference between subscription fees and tips. On Publish0x and read cash you make money from users' tips. On Wattpad, you will sell subscriptions to make money from your published work. By the way, I don't use publish0x and read cash. Have you published there?

Well,there is a little difference between subscription fees and tips. On Publish0x and read cash you make money from users' tips. On Wattpad, you will sell subscriptions to make money from your published work. By the way, I don't use publish0x and read cash. Have you published there?
I am no longer active there because the reward does not fit the effort given, you write a lot of articles to reach the threshold of half a dollar that does not do anything. Most tips of articles are between 0.01 $ and 0.07 $. It doesn't encourage a rate that is 2.1 $ monthly.

One of the major issues of sites that pays with tips is you are entirely depended on other users for earning. A better approach is earning from views, just like Medium, or earning from ad impression, just like Hubpages.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back