What's new

Have You ever tried Sports Betting To Earn?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In India and many other countries, I have witnessed the trend where most youngsters and even older ones have started to like Sports betting a lot and they do consider it as a money-making way. Yes it's possible to earn through it but it's quite risky and many people are experiencing losses so I feel its not a good thing and it should not be considered to earn.

All kind of betting,m including gambling, is illegal in our home country. Recently, during the FIFA World cup, a lot of people were caught for sports betting. I have not tried sports betting but I have gambled.

It's unethical to try these things and since it's gambling I will never go for these and it's also a bad habit.

There is nothing like unethical or anything like that, when you like to earn you can try this and if not then no one is pushing you lol

Yes, I do. I bet on the app Dream 11 and earned 3500 INR once, most of the time I am able to manage to get my money back. Recently one of my colleagues won 40k INR. But I would say it's sort of an addiction and dont let yourself to be addicted to it.

Yes, I tried it and ended up in losses, there was a time when I had good streaks but I think that gambling was not my thing, I ended up bursting my bankroll and I abandoned it

Which site/app have you tried?

Yes this is a gamble and there is always uncertainty to make profit from them.
Well, look, it depends on your region, but I used Bet365 and William Hill, and with bets with cryptocurrencies and others, I used Betfury.io, the latter is really good, but as I said, it may not be available in your area like the others, to analyze matches used Sofascore and flashscore among others how to search for historical head2heads

Yes, I tried it and ended up in losses, there was a time when I had good streaks but I think that gambling was not my thing, I ended up bursting my bankroll and I abandoned it
I see many people are doing it now and they are lucky at times and unlucky at other times and this way they are able to make some money but its highly risk so if we are trying we need to be careful about it.

Which site/app have you tried?

Yes this is a gamble and there is always uncertainty to make profit from them.
Gambling is like a disease, better quit before becoming broke, my friend. I am betting in FREE Ltecoin and fortunately, I may claim another $200 again. I am trying next month. yes, we cannot guess, but at least what I am betting is free. They have many ads to support fr payments for a free betting spree.

I see many people are doing it now and they are lucky at times and unlucky at other times and this way they are able to make some money but its highly risk so if we are trying we need to be careful about it.
yes, exactly the risk is very high and winning in this is really difficult, at the end of everything it is chance and money should not be left in the hands of chance

I don't like earning money by luck because I want to work hard for achieving my goals.

Luck is something which will not work every time but talent and skills will always work.
This is why I have stopped trying it and have no plans to try and it's better to join other websites and apps to earn money with hard way and no need to depend upon our luck.

I have tried it but I failed. I can never engage in it again. You will just keep on losing money
In India and many other countries, I have witnessed the trend where most youngsters and even older ones have started to like Sports betting a lot and they do consider it as a money-making way. Yes it's possible to earn through it but it's quite risky and many people are experiencing losses so I feel its not a good thing and it should not be considered to earn.

That's why its called betting and its the game of odds so we cannot win daily but its risky so either we avoid it or bet in a controlled manner

I tried betting on a FreeLitecon site but I stopped after I received my payment in the amount of $200. I noticed that my points were always reduced. It is so disgusting. It is almost 3 months and my points remain small. It is not good to bet.

I should try that too but my earnings are low on it and if not then I may skip this website

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back