Graphic Design Portfolio

Nova

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Aug 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you're trying to learn graphic design and wish to get a job in graphics design or wish to do the freelancing. In such case having some sort of the portfolio definitely helps. And in such case having portfolio which can help the clients check your designs and the past clients helps.

Have you build a design portfolio site or have social media presence where you show case your work?

Having a portfolio is important. A social media account showcasing your works is much easier and preferable.

A portfolio is important to a designer, it's like your CV. after you have a portfolio, you can also make a Facebook page to populate it, you will have a lot of traffic.

Yes, we have moved past the era of mere certification and people want to just see how practically good you are and there is no way to show them better than in a portfolio.

I am currently into graphic designing, tho i just started and still learning. But i currently have some works that i have done both for free and paid. I have them on my system but i have not created a portfolio online yet.

Having a portfolio is important. A social media account showcasing your works is much easier and preferable.
You're correct. This is very easy and also free for you to set up on Facebook if you're not bowyant enough to go set up your own website to showcase your design portfolio

Graphic design as well as any other type of creative skill warrants that you have a digital portfolio that should contain all the works you have din because the is what your employers always do look out for.

If you're trying to learn graphic design and wish to get a job in graphics design or wish to do the freelancing. In such case having some sort of the portfolio definitely helps. And in such case having portfolio which can help the clients check your designs and the past clients helps.

Have you build a design portfolio site or have social media presence where you show case your work?
I'm still in learning progress but hopefully I will get my portfolio at the end of my learning when am very sure if what I can deliver tho. So is a good one to have a portfolio so the client could see as well.

Building my graphic designing portfolio is one thing that I haven't done but I am wishing to be able to do it later because I really want to showcase my works and product to the outside world.

Your design portfolio represents a window for the world to view your work and judge your talent, skills and experience. ... A winning graphic design portfolio website showcases your work, tells your story, inspires confidence, and opens doors for collaborations

Graphic design is really good for one to have that skills and its really good to learn about graphic design, because is good for one to have skills that can help in future.

You can try about.me to create your graphic design portfolio. This site allows you to create one page site where you can share your work. You can also try website builders.

In a forum in my country, there are threads where people come to showcase their different designs and then get clients who would send them messages privately if they'll interested.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back