What's new

GoGoal - Football matches predict

This is really good news for we football lovers, this way we can get paid to do something we do all the time ( predict football scores). this is a very impressive review @anisbouanaka, the minimum withdrawal a little bit much but it I think with time I can be used to it.

The major issues will they pay if a lot of uses start predicting correctly and winning real cash. Can they handle the pressure that comes with giving out freebies to the public. What drives the app and how do they make the cash that they are giving out to the public because I don't think they have sponsorship. I'll give it a try and drop my reviews here

This seems like a really interesting app especially because I used to bet quite a lot in the past on soccer matches. Will definitely give it a try but are there any payment proofs available on the internet to make sure the app is legit? I don't want to waste my time just to find out they are not paying.

Me too I would wait for anyone sharing payment proof here , I Wonder if minimum cashbout is still 10 $ , if it becomes higher I think there is no way to cash out from this app .

Sir please with all pleasure can you show us some proof of payment, I mean the Credit alert that you withdrawn from this app please show us, cos we can wait to join the league, we all need money to solve one problem or the other, especially me, becouse some of this app have actually thought me some lessons

Is it like we are taking a game? I don't like betting because it seems we are going to place a bet. If it's a free investment and no money is needed to predict, then it will be nice. I can give that a try.

These predictions are usually difficult because you have to be spot on - majority of the predictions have to do with prediction of the match scoreline. How then can one get this without any affiliation to either teams?
We'll only make revenue for them, any serious online entrepreneur should forget about these things

Update from my experience:
the app is up-and-coming and enjoyable; however, if your Paypal is not a European or Canadian one, I prefer not to use and waste your time here.

I claimed 10$ in less than a week, but I couldn't withdraw it.

Apps that pays for predicting football for me are scam. There was one that I joined some time ago. That they never pay me even with reaching there minimum payout. So since then I don't trust app like that

The app sounds good and legit from the reviews on trustpilot. It's however important to note that you can reach the minimum payout threshold easily through referral and daily login. On the other hand, the offer that app portends make me sceptical and little hard to believe.

Very nice review you have there. From the comments so far, I think this could be another way of earning extra income. And also get match predictions. I have not used this app before though, but I think there is no harm in trying it.

Very nice review you have there. From the comments so far, I think this could be another way of earning extra income. And also get match predictions. I have not used this app before though, but I think there is no harm in trying it.
This app is a scam as you see there are no payment proofs shared here , don't waste your time and seek for something that worth more and there are many legit sites as this site .

In this app you need to predict football matches to earn coins and dollars in app, first withdraw you can do when you reach 10$, or 30$ at 2nd, 3rd... You can get money in few different ways in app but when you look at all, most gaining way is match predict. You can get in on play store and i will leave you a code to get free cash at start, i think 1$, so here it is: VS066XLQ3. Let me know when you do your first withdraw
This is a very good and rewarding app, but are you sure its just a prediction site and not a betting website where by they will ask you to start betting with your hatd earned money?

In this app you need to predict football matches to earn coins and dollars in app, first withdraw you can do when you reach 10$, or 30$ at 2nd, 3rd... You can get money in few different ways in app but when you look at all, most gaining way is match predict. You can get in on play store and i will leave you a code to get free cash at start, i think 1$, so here it is: VS066XLQ3. Let me know when you do your first withdraw
SOunds nice but when it comes to football predictions, I don't really watch matches. That aside, don't you need to make any form of investment before you can start earning?

I just want to see some new payment proofs , I know that the site pays his users for some days but it stopped to pay , I left the app with 14 $ in my account no hope friends .

I don't really think if this sites is legit because I've came across a similar site like this that claims to pay but later on turns out to be a scam sites.

I don't really think if this sites is legit because I've came across a similar site like this that claims to pay but later on turns out to be a scam sites.
Yes that's what's happen with all similar apps , they pay only few members at the beginning then they turned to be scam without any care of users feeling .

I just want to see some new payment proofs , I know that the site pays his users for some days but it stopped to pay , I left the app with 14 $ in my account no hope friends .
In other words the site is a scam site? Did you get any message or notification from the admin or mods of the site to at least explain?

This seems like a really interesting app especially because I used to bet quite a lot in the past on soccer matches. Will definitely give it a try but are there any payment proofs available on the internet to make sure the app is legit? I don't want to waste my time just to find out they are not paying.
The app is indeed a good and interesting application, because normal prediction site collects money from you before they can give you their VIP forecast game, But gogoal willl actually pays you for your service's.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back