Free apps or websites of graphics

Aqsa Shahid

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Kindly tell any good app or website on which we could find free high resolution background for our certificates, flyers & business cards.

Do you mean to say free image sites? You can check Pixabay, you can find illustrations, images, vector images etc. on Pixabay. You don't have to pay for the images and illustrations, however, you may tip the creator if you want. You can also try Freepick, which is basically a site for graphic designer.

You are actually confusing yourself because the high-resolution you are talking about has to do with image but if you're interested in a free site that you can learn graphic design then I don't know of any but if you need a site you can download image to use on whatever you want then there are some site for that , I don't know if that's what you want,

You can check pixabay or pixels to find high resolution photos and illustrations. You can use these images on your designs for free. You might also try Freepik. However, on this site free resources are limited.

I am not a designer, however, when I want free photos that I want o use with my social media posts, I always go to pixabay. This is a good site to find images and illustrations. Pixels is also good for finding free photos.

Though I not a full time designer I just do it for fun. If you want free design app you visit your Google play store . Or search for more ideas from Google.

Kindly tell any good app or website on which we could find free high resolution background for our certificates, flyers & business cards.
I have not come across any site that offers free graphics design, most of those skills require one on one training, in other to have good understanding.

there are hundreds of websites that offer the same service, or you can just use free templates for photoshop (that can be found in the internet) and edit them

You can make use of CorelDRAW to get free template for Photoshop whereby you can make use of several pictures there to do most of your Photoshop designs.

5 Quick and Easy Apps for Graphic Design
WORD SWAG
CANVA
PAGES FOR MAC
PIXELMATOR
OVER
I recommend theses 5 apps for a good and quality graphic design

I am not a designer, however, when I want free photos that I want o use with my social media posts, I always go to pixabay. This is a good site to find images and illustrations. Pixels is also good for finding free photos.
Though not as popular as pixabay, pixels is a good platform to find images for your graphic designs or vector images for your designing needs. You can find bckgrounds as well

Mixkits.com and pixabay has lots of free Resources you can try your hands on. They also offer exclusive membership for better templates.

If this offer is still available , I will be able to produce business card and flyers for your company. I also know a friend who can work on the background

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back