What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Faucets that Pay LTC

Although I don't wanna invest big in LTC but I would like to join multiple faucets that pay in LTC and plan to earn LTC this way and then hope its value can increase so can expect to make some profit with it.

I am also checking the value of LTC and I believe it has the potential to grow.
Been years since I stopped claiming Litoshi. I remember before the value per claim was high, and now I noticed faucets are only giving small amount like 132 or 93 Litoshi. So it is difficult to accumulate big amount.

Here you can try:

These are two of my favorites because there are no pop ups just captcha.

I once tried an LTC faucet, but later I found out that it is a fake site, so I stopped working on that faucet. That's my only experience with litecoin faucet.

There was a faucet that I use and I've withdrawn ones from it. It is litepick.io. I stopped using the faucet because the earnings is too low.

There was a faucet that I use and I've withdrawn ones from it. It is litepick.io. I stopped using the faucet because the earnings is too low.
I feel most of these faucets are paying very low amounts and have joined quite a few that are paying a very low reward so I am also skipping some and sticking with some that I like

I think almost all the faucets I've seen have withdrawal in Litecoin, I think it's almost as popular in withdrawals as Bitcoin, I don't remember any that don't have withdrawal in Litecoin unless they are specific to Bitcoin, for example Freebitco.in or cryptowin, but for example you can join viefaucet or dutchycorps or firefaucet all of them have ltc to withdraw

I think almost all the faucets I've seen have withdrawal in Litecoin, I think it's almost as popular in withdrawals as Bitcoin, I don't remember any that don't have withdrawal in Litecoin unless they are specific to Bitcoin, for example Freebitco.in or cryptowin, but for example you can join viefaucet or dutchycorps or firefaucet all of them have ltc to withdraw
I think the payout for FireFaucet for LTC is so high so it is better to cash out in ZEC or DASH for lower withdrawal amount than stay waiting for 4 $ which is high one.

I think the payout for FireFaucet for LTC is so high so it is better to cash out in ZEC or DASH for lower withdrawal amount than stay waiting for 4 $ which is high one.
Yes, it may be true, I have not used it for a long time, but I remember that it has those withdrawals, I withdrew if I remember correctly in Monero there

Yes, it may be true, I have not used it for a long time, but I remember that it has those withdrawals, I withdrew if I remember correctly in Monero there
I could confirm that payout of litecoin is 4 $ there so if you cash out even with Dash then it is 2.5 $ and fire faucet doesn't cash out for all currencies to FaucetPay so you need to pass by for example deposit address of Faucetpay if you are going to cash out to litecoin, for some currencies faucetpay is supported.

I could confirm that payout of litecoin is 4 $ there so if you cash out even with Dash then it is 2.5 $ and fire faucet doesn't cash out for all currencies to FaucetPay so you need to pass by for example deposit address of Faucetpay if you are going to cash out to litecoin, for some currencies faucetpay is supported.
I understand, then according to the objectives of the person in question it is better not to withdraw there in Litecoin and better to do it in Dash, or Digibyte i think, although the withdrawals are somewhat high since it does not allow withdrawals of small amount like other faucets via faucetpay

I understand, then according to the objectives of the person in question it is better not to withdraw there in Litecoin and better to do it in Dash, or Digibyte i think, although the withdrawals are somewhat high since it does not allow withdrawals of small amount like other faucets via faucetpay
FaucetPay has Dash deposit address and as they do not offer direct withdrawal to faucetpay then you need faucetpay deposit Dash address, Dash payout is 2.5 $, but to reach 2.5 $ from offeroc and timewall and offers available there you need to perform several jobs a day and cash out to firefaucet win.

FaucetPay has Dash deposit address and as they do not offer direct withdrawal to faucetpay then you need faucetpay deposit Dash address, Dash payout is 2.5 $, but to reach 2.5 $ from offeroc and timewall and offers available there you need to perform several jobs a day and cash out to firefaucet win.
I really prefer Dutchycorps the payment is much lower and I think 70 cryptos to withdraw, in addition the minimum withdrawal is $ 0.01 to faucetpay in all cryptos that can be sent there, in addition the withdrawals to wallet are low too.

I really prefer Dutchycorps the payment is much lower and I think 70 cryptos to withdraw, in addition the minimum withdrawal is $ 0.01 to faucetpay in all cryptos that can be sent there, in addition the withdrawals to wallet are low too.
0.01 $ faucetpay doesn't do nothing these days you cannot even cash out this amount to external wallet address try to collect like for example 0.1 $ or 0.5 $ faucetpay and withdraw them at once.

0.01 $ faucetpay doesn't do nothing these days you cannot even cash out this amount to external wallet address try to collect like for example 0.1 $ or 0.5 $ faucetpay and withdraw them at once.
There are people who prefer this, since they do not need to be long to get paid, I also usually like higher withdrawal thresholds, 1$ is good for me

Although I don't wanna invest big in LTC but I would like to join multiple faucets that pay in LTC and plan to earn LTC this way and then hope its value can increase so can expect to make some profit with it.
I do not also have a big investment in Litecoin. I trust it but I don't just have so much money to put into it

I am going to request payment from faucet crypto dot com in coming days and may go for LTC and I hope its available as last time it was not available

I am going to request payment from faucet crypto dot com in coming days and may go for LTC and I hope its available as last time it was not available
You can sell to me when you get the payment
I will exchange my RIF points with you

I will let you know and will see if I can have my payment arriving from another website soon as it can help me buy more forum currency

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back