What's new

Do you think, skill is needed for graphic designing?

Surely there will always be some reason why perfection is not achieved, but you must still be excellent. Face every day any inconvenience to correct important details and perfect the graphic design.

Seriously, when you have it on your plate to master the art of graphic designing, you will need to be more than 100% percent committed to it, otherwise it's a waste of time.

Seriously, when you have it on your plate to master the art of graphic designing, you will need to be more than 100% percent committed to it, otherwise it's a waste of time.
I agree with you, and this is due to the competition because if you don't beat it or keep up with it, you won't have a chance to get the job as a graphic designer. Another good reason why you should be excellent is for self-satisfaction.

I do believe certain level of skill is needed for graphic designing. Only then we can try to make something really good.

Creativity is also necessary to make something unique and good. This is just a personal opinion of mine. I don't have any such skill though.
The foundation of any skill or art you are enbacking on is first to get a good fundamental baground of the entire environment of the skill in question.Then it is from your understanding from the fundamentals that you would be able to ry other things tht would work.

Of course, not every dick and Harry can design if not there'll be no need for skill. But like it was rightly pointed out in the first comment, your level of creativity then determines how quality or exceptional you'll be

Definitely skills is the foundation for it.It is an art wherein your imagination will show how much creativity you have.

If you want to become a graphic designer, you need photoshop skills. If you do not have skills with any graphic designing software, you cannot become a graphic designer. However, in order to earn from graphic designing, you don't need skills, all you have to do is outsource designing works from the designer and sell them to you clients.

If you really want to be a good graphic designer one day then you should ensure that you have good critical thinking skills I'm also good creative ability because that is what most jobs will demand you to apply.

Yes skill is needed but it not something you get from the start. You need to build your way to it. Practice will help you build your skill to any level.

If you are in the graphics world been creative shouldn't be take with levity hands. I think the best way to make money from that sector is to be creative and be ready to deliver top notch designs

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back