What's new

Do you think developers still need to learn programming languages in this age of AI?

Timgab

Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
As AI technologies advance, some argue that developers may rely less on traditional programming languages. However, sure for sure is that understanding these languages is indeed important.

AI can automate certain tasks, no doubt but developers need programming languages to design, train, and optimize AI algorithms. After all, AI itself often requires coding expertise to implement and integrate into various applications.

I believe that it is compulsory for all developers to neglect not their consistency.

How do you scale this from your end?

I believe that AI will never be able to supplement people's logic, in fact AI is based on data and knowledge collected from humans from all these years, it is nothing more than a large database, so it does not have any creativity in reality, no matter how much they want to sell us that it does.

I can generate code on ChatGPT. If I do not know where to put this code or how to put it correctly, how can chatGPT help me with coding. Therefore, I believe learning programming languages is still important

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back