Do you know Nostr?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$17.6600USD
Biznotes
Nostr is a decentralized social network which is becoming popular lately among Web3 developments, it is a social network against censorship, although it is a decentralized network protocol, Nostr does not work under any blockchain, but it is a quite innovative project, have you heard of Nostr before?

This is the first I've heard of this site. I might check it out. Is it free to sign up? I'll do independent research on it to see if it's safe, but I'll check it out.
Yes, the site is totally free, it is a fairly new and very innovative site, and as I pointed out it is an uncensored social network, check it out

I have not heard of Nostr but in the past I joined a lot of social sites that were labeled as decentralized social media platforms. I don't remember the name of those sites I joined except the one called Face DAO.

Nostr is growing a lot lately as the largest social network related to cryptocurrencies, especially if we refer to decentralized social networks, although I still believe that for users without many skills it is still somewhat complicated to use, I think it should become more user friendly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back