What's new

Did you save your first profit? (put it in a picture)

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
You know when a business owner saves their first bit of profit? Like how some stores will put the first dollar they get into a picture frame, saying this was the first sale they ever got. Do you ever do that with your business? I was thinking about doing that, but I don't make cash, so I don't feel it has the same weight otherwise.

Anyway, did you ever save your first profit and share it in your establishment?

I have never saved proof of income except at least one time I bragged about it on social media. It lead to someone coming over to my house wanting to know how I did. Greedy guy, ha ha. Just kidding, he was a good friend of mine and he passed away too young.

What did I do with my first earning? Well, I bought clothes and gave a nice treat to my siblings. As a business owner, when I made first profits, I took my friends for a dinner. I did not save the first money I made as a worker or as a business.

I have never saved proof of income except at least one time I bragged about it on social media. It lead to someone coming over to my house wanting to know how I did. Greedy guy, ha ha. Just kidding, he was a good friend of mine and he passed away too young.
I'm sorry to hear that. He sounded like a fun person. :)
What did I do with my first earning? Well, I bought clothes and gave a nice treat to my siblings. As a business owner, when I made first profits, I took my friends for a dinner. I did not save the first money I made as a worker or as a business.
That's awesome of you. I too bought some clothes. Didn't take family out to dinner, but we did have a big dinner on my first big paycheck. Was happy about that.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back