Did covid 19 has effect on stock market

Hades

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This period of covid 19 almost all business have been affected by this by one form on the other have the stock market been affected by covid 19 is this a good time for me to invest my money into stock and shares or is it a very very bad idea that I should not consider at all

This period of covid 19 almost all business have been affected by this by one form on the other have the stock market been affected by covid 19 is this a good time for me to invest my money into stock and shares or is it a very very bad idea that I should not consider at all
It had effect on stock and commodities, gold especially.
Because things became uncertain, many rich people had to put their in gold reserves as we know gold is a commodity for saving up wealth.
During the first wave, stock rose so much so that people start cashing out of the market, gold added many basic points and people made profit. I wonder how the market looks like now.

Indeed it has some effects, the bad ones. The last few months I've been studying stock market because it is a requirement on one of my subject. And I noticed that in almost all of companies I checked, the prices of stocks has decreased this year and is only trying to go up again since business operations are slowly continuing.

In first 4 months when the covid was declared the stock market went down. And the thing is that it was kind of harder to recover. I would say that some of the time we have to watch if things change during the corona. As the mutual funds are going down. Things would take a bit time for settling and it would be harder from there onwards.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back