Ektalakra

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Dear Santa,

I hope this letter reaches you amid your festive preparations. My name is Ekta Priyadarshini Lakra, and I reside in a small, charming town in India. Before putting pen to paper, I had a myriad of sentiments to convey - a mix of anticipated gifts and lingering grievances. Yes, grievances from the times when, as a little one, I endeavored to replicate everything I had seen or heard in movies to ensure your visit to my home. However, with time, that joyous moment never materialized.

As I sat down to write to you, my intention was initially to list my complaints and outline the gifts that I believed were overdue. Yet, in the course of composing this letter, I've had a change of heart. Instead, I wish to request something different from you.

If you take the time to read this letter, Santa, I earnestly seek your blessings- not tangible gifts, but the intangible kind. I wish for an abundance of blessings, those of happiness, prosperity, and all things good. My humble request is for the gift of good health for my parents and the bestowal of a promising future upon myself. This, Santa all I yearn for.

With eager anticipation, I await your presence this Christmas, not with a wishlist of material desires, but with the hope that you'll graciously grant these heartfelt wishes. May the spirit of the season envelop you, and may your journey be filled with joy and warmth.

Yours child,
Ekta Priyadarshini Lakra

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back