What's new

CryptoRize - Earn USDC, BTC, ETH, LTC or XRP

The pay rate might be very low ,but the most important thing is that they pay people at the rights Point in Time ,I will still do my own research about the site to know more

You can't earn enough which you'll like to earn. You'll undergo stress, and lust trying to earn what can't even be enough for your data subscription.

I am just wondering if this app is worth the data, time, and energy. I agree that apps make their money through showing ads, but when it is more than usual or normal, it becomes boring or may even slow the app or site, as the case may be. It is just my thoughts.

I've seen the app on google playstore but I'm never motivated to download the app to earn some free sats as they claimed cos the value will still be minimal like others.

how sure are you that this application is legit because a lot of them only try to waste people's time and at the end of the day some of them demand for deposit before you can withdraw.

Cryptorise satoshi game doesn't require you yo deposit a dime in order for you to earn and withdraw coins from their app. I'm not playing it, but I've once earned some coins from it.

CryptoRize is legit app that pays you in few crypto currencies that i mentioned in title. Points in game are worth by 1point=1satoshi and you can earn from 200-260 point for one round. Only problem of the app is that it has too much ads but it pays so little. As I saw by now, there is not a limit of rounds a day so you could tehnicaly make your first withdraw at first day. Minimum withdraw is 8000 points and you can withdraw to coinbase only. I just withdraw for first time and 8000 points is about $0.02 in BTC.
Warning, if you hate ads i don't recommend using this app!
Well this is quite enticing but I wonder how legit it will be and how long such game will take before one can be able to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold .

I have similar apps that does all the things you said in your post. Apart from the adverts that pops up every now and then, it's usually consumed that are more than the money I am making on the app. I have to uninstall the app from my phone when I couldn't make a substantial amount of money from it.

200 satoshis in round is not bad , and how many rounds a day , but if we can only earn 0.02 $ a day then it will be a waste of time .

Earning in Satoshis always makes me sick. Sometimes I wonder what is Satoshi itself. I have dropped many sites that pay in Satoshis because the value is insignificant. It's going to take months to actually earn a decent amount.

Holding different options of Cryptocurrency makes it possible for a trader who bought during dip to have big chances of profit in the future.

The ads wouldn't have been a problem but the very low pay are , may end up wasting most of you time and data on such programs. I guess they need cheap traffic.

Well it is funny but I will also say thank you for alerting us so we don't get into it thinking we could earn something.
8000 for $0.02..ahahah
What people do for money

Making money whether in fiat or crypto is Bo easy thing so I acknowledge and respect all source of making money but this one is damn too stressful and the reward is not worth it

When the app first came, I was among the first to use the app. But one thing I hate about the app is that the app is too much and this consumes lots of data. Which at the end of the day. What I spent on data is more than what I earn

This is also like a paid to click site where you answer questions for more than two weeks before earning just a stipend even which is not encouraging.

I don't trust any of those app promising to give cryptocurrency coins after we do many of their task all I notice is that at the end of the task the crypto giving to us is a token that in the end, we can't use it to do anything I guess.
CryptoRize is legit app that pays you in few crypto currencies that i mentioned in title. Points in game are worth by 1point=1satoshi and you can earn from 200-260 point for one round. Only problem of the app is that it has too much ads but it pays so little. As I saw by now, there is not a limit of rounds a day so you could tehnicaly make your first withdraw at first day. Minimum withdraw is 8000 points and you can withdraw to coinbase only. I just withdraw for first time and 8000 points is about $0.02 in BTC.

Thanks for the warning,and also the pay is very minute even faucet site does better than this,well we can accumulate small earnings till they become big and manageable.

You weren't kidding when you said ads. any click wherever I click, at least 2 ads appear. it's very stressful, I gave it up just because of the commercials. I can't click and watch 30,000 ads for $ 0.02, really.

The information was really helpful, I noticed that there are truly many ads on that side, so can you tell us but by bit how you were able to withdraw? And how to go about it?

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back