What's new
  • Please note to have a link in an article you must first request permission from the administrator and pay a fee. You can read more information here.

Could GTAVI become the best-selling videogame in history?

It is no mystery to anyone how popular the GTA franchise and its developers Rockstar Games are, but GTAVI could become the best-selling game in history knowing that the list of GTA fans does not stop growing and all the hype around of the franchise and its developer?

There are many successes already achieved by Rockstar with GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTAIV, Red Dead Redemption 1, and Red Dead Redemption 2, and the jewel in the crown so far, which is GTA V.

GTAV is the best-selling game in history, but not only that, but according to official data, it is the best-selling entertainment product in history, here is a link to this data in more detail

https://www.statista.com/chart/1501/most-successful-entertainment-products/#:~:text=GTA V reached the billion-dollar revenue milestone faster,movie of%20all%20times%2C%20did%20in%2017%20days.

Recent reports indicate that GTA V has surpassed 160 million sales, not including the additional revenue from its online mode, showcasing staggering figures. Additionally, another title from the same developer, Red Dead Redemption 2, has reached nearly 40 million sales within five years of its release, despite not being the company's flagship title, further highlighting its impressive commercial success.

Although there is very little confirmed data about the game, this does not detract from the possibility of great sales, since it will increase the hype for the video game. Still, the release date of the video game is not known, which is speculated to be It could be between the last quarter of 2024 and the beginning of 2025, which lengthens the wait and therefore the desire to buy the video game, and who doesn't have a few friends eager to buy the video game as soon as it is released? or even more so, they will have it reserved months before its release, I did it myself with GTAV and also with Red Dead Redemption 2, every euro spent was worth it.

It should be noted that Rockstar has been behind the development of this game for a long time, and with all its experience and all the good work done with GTAV and its online mode which continues to generate multimillion-dollar profits, I believe that GTAVI will break all records and become in the best-selling video game in history for years to come

I also have the feeling that they will continue to innovate in the world of sandbox video games and that we will see many surprising things in GTAVI that we still cannot imagine, given the secrecy that Rockstar has around its works, with all of this a great ball of confusion is generated. hype that will hardly make GTA VI one of the biggest successes in the video game industry of all time, surely only preceded by the future GTA VII since Rockstar seems to have no limits with its video games.

And you, do you think GTA will break all records again? Are you anxiously waiting for the GTAVI trailer to come out? Will you be one of the first to buy the video game when it goes on sale? I will definitely be one of them.

I hope to write another article about GTAVI once it becomes the best-selling video game of all time since I know it will succeed if everything goes as planned.

Thanks for reading the whole article, please leave your opinions in the comment box, thanks a lot :)

1712245524537.png

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back