What's new

Can you get a wallet that combines all currency in one?

There are a lot of wallets and exchnge platform that provides support to a lot of currencies. For example, on binance you can trade even somehting like shib coin

Well there are quite a number of wallets that could do what you want, I use trust wallet at the moment and I know it does that, some people say coinbase too but I don't use that but the reviews are great

Binance converts all your coins you've added into.your portfolio into a single currency in a Fiat way which you choose. For example, if you choose USD all your coins value will be shown on USD.

I think thare are a lot of cryptocurrency wallets out there that you can use to keep your coin, I think you check trust wallets is really good.

Coinomi , trust , atomic , coinbase and blockchain wallets support multiple cryptocurrencies where you can store them securely. Huobi Global is another such multi coin wallet.

Coinomi , trust , atomic , coinbase and blockchain wallets support multiple cryptocurrencies where you can store them securely. Huobi Global is another such multi coin wallet.
Yes, those options you mentioned store coins securely and display them via a selected currency for all your digital assets. I use binance cos its very much suitable for me.

Of course there are some crypto wallet that has more coins than others. I have trust wallet too and can confirm that it has so much coins you can invest in. And you can also add your coin just someone already mentioned above.

Yes, those options you mentioned store coins securely and display them via a selected currency for all your digital assets. I use binance cos its very much suitable for me.
Yeah the advantage of binance is that we can trade any coin to stablecoin directly , because it is a crypto exchange , but if you store in wallets , you have to send coins to exchange site and then perform exchange where you may lose some funds in fees.

There are so many cryptocurrency wallet that combines a lot of cryptocurrencies into their wallets. You can simply make a choice of the one you want to transact in and do your transaction. Trustwallet is one of such wallet

Binance is simply perfect option for that. With binance you have options to choose any fiat currency to display your portfolio coins.

Are there any cryptocurrency wallets that combine all currency you own into one service? I figure if I start to invest in various cryptocurrencies, I will want to have a wallet that has them all in one place, if possible of course. Are there any wallets that do this? Or do you have to get a wallet for each service you use?
Yes there are lots of wallet that has almost all Crypto currency in one wallet. All you need is one passphrase and you can access all the coin with one coin been in many units. The wallet I like most and I see it as the most secured is coinomi wallet. It is an offline wallet.

Trust wallet is good, but there are some other wallet too that allows you to swap your coin. But the easiest way to swap your coin is through binance trading app, you can transfer any type of coin to the app and convert it to any coin of your choice.
Yes like you rightly pointed out, Trust wallet is good, it accommodates a wider range of coins as opposed to Binance that can only allow for particular type of coins.

The crypto currency world is vast growing and coins are coming to be established so I do not think that a single wallet can have all the coins as all the coins might have their listed site.

Yeah the advantage of binance is that we can trade any coin to stablecoin directly , because it is a crypto exchange , but if you store in wallets , you have to send coins to exchange site and then perform exchange where you may lose some funds in fees.
Their are coins which Binance doesn't command high fees on. If you're sending out coins using BNB, BUSD, XRP, Tron, LTC, BCH etc. You won't be charged much. You should know that, BNB coin transactions in Binance is simply free.

With binance, you get to store as many crypto currencies as you like and it is very easy Changing them to other coins like USDT and sell.

Their are coins which Binance doesn't command high fees on. If you're sending out coins using BNB, BUSD, XRP, Tron, LTC, BCH etc. You won't be charged much. You should know that, BNB coin transactions in Binance is simply free.
Yeah thats true , but the coins like bitcoin , ethereum , ERC20 Usdt charge a lot of fees , sometimes even more than $10 for erc20 USDT , so that time storing in binance and trading is much better than keeping them in wallets.

Are there any cryptocurrency wallets that combine all currency you own into one service? I figure if I start to invest in various cryptocurrencies, I will want to have a wallet that has them all in one place, if possible of course. Are there any wallets that do this? Or do you have to get a wallet for each service you use?
I think what you mean by to ask in this thread was is there any platform out there that have all the crypto currency wallet Incase you want to venture into it,of course we have a lot of website that have all the crypto wallet. Just do some research to know the one that is best for you.

With binance, you get to store as many crypto currencies as you like and it is very easy Changing them to other coins like USDT and sell.
Yes , but the only issue there is minimum trading amount is $10 , so if you have coins below $10 , you cant trade it stablecoins or any other altcoins.

I don’t think there’s a wallet that can accept all coins in one place but i know of a wallet that can still accept some coins like the most famous coin in one wallet but it might not be able to hold the coin you want

I would say no, that's not possible but I would have to recommend you use trust wallet as they have a multi coin wallet I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using.
Year you're right about trust wallet
I have had this wallet for a very long time too and it is known to be one of the most secured types of wallets for holding your cryptocurrencies too

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back