Can I use Corel draw to design a mock up logo

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want to know more about mock up logo design and I've been wondering if Corel draw can do the work perfectly for me

Yes, we can use corel draw to do the job. It's very possible. Corel draw can be used to achieve different types of logo. I have achieved a lots of logo with corel draw in the past.

corel is a good application for making / editing graphics. so yes, it is possible.

You can use corel draw to make a mock-up logi. However, I have never tried corel draw. Therefore, I just don't know how easy or ho complicated corel draw is. I use photoshop for my designing needs. I find photoshop easy. However, for a quick design, I also use online desgning platforms liek canva.

Corel draw can Make You not logo Designer but You Can Be a Professional Project handler Regarding to corel Designs. Just Keep on Getting it's Knowledge and Provide your services for free for some Times to get experience, and Then go To paid Services. This Is The Only Trick Of Success in this Field.

I don't think Corel draw can do the job perfectly. The best thing Corel draw can do on a logo designed can render plastic.

If you really want to do mock up on the logo you design, it would be very good to use Adobe illustrator. Then, Adobe affect will also do perfect job for easy downloading of the software.

Open Draw then click new from template. Open a few templates and take them apart piece by piece so you see how they were made. You have stationary, business cards, all kinds of layouts.

Change colors, shapes, move around, get to know how it works. I export to png and post on private web page for client to review. Some use pdf's

Go to youTube.com and search Coreldraw, it's loaded with great stuff.

I personally would fill the inside as well and then import into illustrator or Corel draw and either use the trace tool or trace it manually with the pen tool.

After that i would tweak it so it looks organic, natural, and not something made by a beginner. In the long run the less points a curve has the more natural it looks.

Coreldraw is vector-based designing software that is used for creating logos, flexes, brochures, invitation cards and any kind of vector designing based on the lining.
So in my own POV I doubt it can be used to make Logo Mock up, haven't tried it yet.
If you're looking to design a logo mock up, you can design the logo with Corel draw, export it as a PNG file, and use Photoshop for such a design.

It a no no no sir. Corel draw is not suitable for creating mockup design. Itca vector base software unlike photoshop which seems to be complex to do stuff like mockup. Its features is highly effective. Coreldraw is limited to only vector design like logo and other still graphic. Photoshop is photo manipulation software, creating mockup can be very easy with it.

Is anyone here familiar with Canva. I know it's really competing with Photoshop. I just want to know if it can do everything that Photoshop does. For example can it do the mock-up poster is referring to?

Getting a mock up logo is really complicated using Corel draw.the final results willnnot be what you want. There is only a little Corel draw can help in this situation.
However, using adobe illustrator can be best use for a mock up logo. It gives you an interface for more tools to be able to get a perfect mock up logo

Yes absolutely we can, in fact I recommend Corel to create a logo for beginner due to its simplicity compared to the other apps that are raising. I finding it easy to navigate and look for the appropriate tools that I need in editing.

Overall, CorelDRAW is great for vector graphics and vector illustration. Photoshop's tools are more customizable and have a bigger range of functions. In terms of what the programs can do, Photoshop is much more feature-rich and has way more to offer.
One of the major differences between Adobe Photoshop vs CorelDraw software is artistic control. Whatever the creative effects we see are been done in Photoshop because Corel Draw does not have the creative effect in it. ... But still, far from it, we can say that Photoshop is a bit complex and Corel draw is easier.

Open Draw then click new from template. Open a few templates and take them apart piece by piece so you see how they were made. You have stationary, business cards, all kinds of layouts.

CorelDRAW is one of the most effective website application you can use in designing logo and graphic design ,they are the best and they will provide you with all the quality tools you will need to design the best logo for your business or for someone who might be interested in it.

Yes,mock up Logo to me is hard to design with Coreldraw but with the updated version of Coreldraw now I'm very sure you can use it to design mock up logo and u go to YouTube to download videos of how to design mock up Logo with the version of Coreldraw that you are using, everything is easy if u really want to do it

Corel draw is a great design too that has been in existence decades ago... you can use it to do 95% of design work including the mock up you mention, although it depends on your versatility on the software. There are also many youtube tutorials that teaches how to use coreldraw to design mockup.

From what I know, the only way you can possibly make money with bitcoin is for you to trade bitcoins with other cryptocurrency that is what we call crypto trading and a lot of people have been making money from it so I think if you start now to learn how to trade you will master it and you start making money with bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.
Post automatically merged:

From what I know, the only way you can possibly make money with bitcoin is for you to trade bitcoins with other cryptocurrency that is what we call crypto trading and a lot of people have been making money from it so I think if you start now to learn how to trade you will master it and you start making money with bitcoins and other cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back