Buying Followers for Social Media Pages

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$8.0000USD
Biznotes
Many years ago I was using a site called fanslave to earn money by following social media pages. One of the accounts I followed on Twitter was Lady Gaga. Before that I did not know who Lady Gaga was. Isn’t it surprising, someone like Lady Gaga was buying followers. Buying followers is a common practice. But if you actually want to grow, avoid the temptation to purchase followers. Artificially boosting your follower count undermines authenticity, which will result in ineffective marketing efforts.

Yes, I have seen many influencers who buy followers continuously, this is not something I would do, also these followers are sometimes just to inflate the numbers, but these followers are not real humans nor do they like your posts or have real interactions, so they will not be of much help, it is better to fund your account in other ways to gain followers organically.

Not just common people desperate to increase followers count and try to hook on brand deals and sponsorship buy followers, even the celebrities are found to be buying followers. These are just the number, they do not interact with your content.

personally l don't like this idear. Buying followers for your social media pages might give you a quick boost in numbers, but it's not a sustainable or genuine strategy. Those followers are often fake accounts or bots, which won't engage with your content or contribute to your success in any meaningful way. It's better to focus on growing your audience organically by creating valuable content and engaging with your target audience. Quality over quantity is key!

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back