Bitcoin ETFs Vs. Bitcoin

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency, actually Bitcoin is also one of the top 10 most valuable assets in the world. Recently, the SEC approved Bitcoin ETFs for 11 companies. Now, you can either directly invest in Bitcoin or invest in BItcoin ETFs. By the way, what do you think will be more profitable for investment and trading, Bitcoin or Bitcoin ETFs? Will Bitcoin ETFs be less volatile and risky compared to Bitcoin or will it pose as much risk and volatility as Bitcoin?
Would you be investing in Bitcoin ETFs?

No, and I have no intention of doing so, I like to buy Bitcoin in spot and not substitutes such as the Bitcoin ETF, GBTC or any of these alternatives, it seems to me that Bitcoin was designed for you to be the custodian of your money and asset, not for others to keep it for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back