What's new

Best and easiest wallet for long term secure storage?

What are the best wallets (not hardware wallets) to store crypto for long term, in your opinion?
I would recommend the trust wallet.
A lot of people using this wallet have confirmed it is safer and durable. Apart from this, you can use the coin's wallet, like bitcoin or ethereum wallet.

I think coinbase, binance wallets are amazing asides others that are being developed almost everyday.
You can also use crypto.com wallet, just make sure you DYOR ( Do your own research) and you'll find something suitable for you.

Blockchain offers the most secured platform for handling crypto currency but the verification process is usually difficult which is why binance is another good option and has security.

Never use an online wallet to store bitcoin it's too risky it's better to use bitcoin wallet or electrum wallet both are good since you don't
want hardware wallets but don't keep your BTC for long time in exchanges or any online wallet like coinbase and blockchain
When it comes to the issue of cryptocurency trading one should i have it at the back of his mind that is a very volatile trade and with that you just invest what you can afford to loss.If you can afford a hardware wallet that would be ak.

I will recommend the wallet that I have tested and trusted. It works very accurately for me and I have no regret using it. The wallet is binance. Its an exchange with very reliable security features.

The best wallest to use are the wallet that has a very high security. Binance, coinbase and trustwallet are the ones that I have tested and they really work well because their security measures are updated.

Well I don't really know what you want but naturally an investor can used a trusted wallets for investment. Probably Coinbase and blockchain is perfect. You can also make use of trust wallets if you are interested , They are all good

Using a hardware wallet - sometimes called "cold storage" - is widely accepted as the safest way to store cryptocurrencies. It is backed by security experts and keeps your private keys offline - so your crypto is not accessible to anyone other than the holder of a specific access code.

Using a hardware wallet - sometimes called "cold storage" - is widely accepted as the safest way to store cryptocurrencies. It is backed by security experts and keeps your private keys offline - so your crypto is not accessible to anyone other than the holder of a specific access code.
That is exactly the advantages of using the hardware wallet it keep your wallet keys away from the Internet. It also keep your fund away from online hackers. I would say that it's the safest way to store cryptocurrencies.

Or anyone can make use of binance exchanges , it is good for long-term purposes depending on your location since it is not every location that accepts binance. They are also goods for storing cryptocurrencies

Blockchain offers the most secured platform for handling crypto currency but the verification process is usually difficult which is why binance is another good option and has security.
Blockchain Info is a web wallet like Binance but each one has specific offers or something like that means each one has his specific to store the coins.

Blockchain Info is a web wallet like Binance but each one has specific offers or something like that means each one has his specific to store the coins.
Blockchain is a very secured wallet and it's practically one of the best wallet. So also is Binance. The Binance wallet is also secured because I have not had problems with the exchange.

Blockchain is a very secured wallet and it's practically one of the best wallet. So also is Binance. The Binance wallet is also secured because I have not had problems with the exchange.
That's just the basic thing about the blockchain technology. The blockchain wallet is a very secured wallet with very high security apparatus and it's also a very cheap in transaction fee wise.

That's just the basic thing about the blockchain technology. The blockchain wallet is a very secured wallet with very high security apparatus and it's also a very cheap in transaction fee wise.
That what I know blockchain wallet for. It has a very high security and I also trust the binance wallet. It's also a good way to store your cryptocurrencies and I have not regretted using it.

That what I know blockchain wallet for. It has a very high security and I also trust the binance wallet. It's also a good way to store your cryptocurrencies and I have not regretted using it.
There are many other trusted wallet that are absolutely different from the blockchain wallet with very high security. The Binance and coinbase wallet could also be taken as a very secured wallets.

There are many other trusted wallet that are absolutely different from the blockchain wallet with very high security. The Binance and coinbase wallet could also be taken as a very secured wallets.
Yes, you are very correct, the two wallets that you mentioned are also of high security and most of these wallets would definitely be good for long-term storage of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, you are very correct, the two wallets that you mentioned are also of high security and most of these wallets would definitely be good for long-term storage of cryptocurrencies.
I support your notion because binance and coinbase have proven to be a trusted wallet that one could be assured of maximum security. Although, there are some exchange that one cannot trust.

If you are somebody who is planning on holding bitcoin for a very long time then I am going to advise that you should consider using custodial wallets. This is because it is going to be much more easier for you to control it as you already have the private keys.

I support your notion because binance and coinbase have proven to be a trusted wallet that one could be assured of maximum security. Although, there are some exchange that one cannot trust.
The binance and Coinbase are bigwigs in the cryptocurrency space and their security measures would be very difficult to compromise. I usually use this exchanges.

The binance and Coinbase are bigwigs in the cryptocurrency space and their security measures would be very difficult to compromise. I usually use this exchanges.
No one will dispute the fact that the Binance and coinbase are the two giants in the cryptocurrency space. The influence of these crypto exchange is so overwhelming.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back