Are You a Workaholic?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Kevin O’Leary an investor well known from Shark Tank and the advocate of crypto once said he does not hire or work with workaholics. I agree to his most views about business and finance but not this one. He says people should enjoy life and not focus too much on work. He has the luxury to enjoy life but a lot of people consistently need to work to build a fortune. Balancing hard work with enjoying life becomes a matter of personal choices and stages in one's career.

To be fair, he is rich and can afford to have his work outsourced to others, which I imagine he does a great deal of if he's living life in this way. I wish I could have his lifestyle, being able to travel the world, and have nearly unlimited money to use whenever needed. I like to consider I am a workaholic, but only when I have work to do. But, to be bluntly honest, I hate doing work. I am not a fan of having to work for a living, but that's life, that's how we make a living. But it's not always fun and we may have to push ourselves to make it that week or month.

One of the reasons why I like Musk is he never takes about enjoying life or balancing work-life, he always tells that we need to work hard to become successful. Enjoying life is something for those who have managed to accumulate wealth, for rest of us we need to work, work and work.

I have to admit that I can be sometimes. But that is how the bills are getting paid. If I should relent a little I will feel the impact. A time will surely come when I will get out of it, but surely not now.

If we manage to build passive income source that not only pays for our necessities but also allows us to enjoy luxury, we can stop becoming workaholic, until that day we will have to work like an ass.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back