What's new

Are paid surveys safe?

I don't think there could be harm that would come from surveys although nothing is impossible but still I think surveys are safe and privacies are respected too if need be
I only care about how to earn with them and I do not think they can pose any harm to me at all, because I do not share sensitive information with them at all.

I know we all care about earning but while earning we should also be scared and be mindful about the information that we are giving out that can hurt us in future, like giving out personal information or credit card details.
I only care about how to earn with them and I do not think they can pose any harm to me at all, because I do not share sensitive information with them at all.

Some of the online surveys sites are safe while some are scam most especially at my side. Although I don't know whether it is because of my location.
Post automatically merged:

This is the more reason why many online survey panels are taking very stringent measures to keep Africans away from their program. It is quite understandable that most survey are not relevant for Africans bit people still want to make money somehow, the reason for many falsifying information in many online survey.
Yeah I agree with you, I think that is there main reasons why most people at my side are not allowed to take surveys. Even though the take a survey, the will be no rewards.

Paid survey are safe to participate and join but one should be careful due to the high rate of internet scammers in divulging personal information that can make you to loose his funds such as releasing information on debit card.

I’ve never had much luck doing anything with the survey sites. Safe or not, they always seemed to make sure I qualified for maybe one or two (if I was lucky!) and then no more for weeks or months. Thru all that waiting... and the almost-never-qualifying aspect, payout would always seem unreachable, and impossible.
I’d say I’ve spent maybe 2% of my time on these sites.. right at the beginning when I was still learning the tricks of the trade.
If they ever come up with a survey site with a list of surveys.. many surveys..and all you have to do is complete them, no “sorry you don’t qualify”...none of that, just a list that everyone could work on and more and more would open every single day, then hey sign me up. 🥳

I agree with you that most users will lie in surveys just to earn the money. That will not give the company the actual results they needed. That is why it is even better to carry out such surveys offline.

I know we all care about earning but while earning we should also be scared and be mindful about the information that we are giving out that can hurt us in future, like giving out personal information or credit card details.
Definitely, I won't be foolish enough to give out sensitive information, but if it is something like date of birth, relationship status, nothing there.

During survay by online site which carry out these activities i usually put out my details because i know that my details are well secured with them,and i tried as much as i can to provide correct details from the survay.

Well cheat usually happened but i think there are survey site that are safe but personally I'm not on any survey site but those on it can recommend.

Start Making Money Online By Joining a Social Investment Network. Build a Niche Blog for Affiliate Marketing and Digital Products.

Paid surveys are very safe because you are the one answering the survey and you should be in total control of the information you input , the only challenge is that most times people are not easily opportune to participate in surveys especially those from low tier countries

Paid survey is not a scam or cheat ad you have stated. The company doing survey are aware of this and that is why in most cases they usually center the survey to some demographics like, region, age, tribe and colour

Of course yes I believe that survey sites that safe as long as you're about to get one that can actually work where you are and actually pay you successfully after working.

I will say that almost 60 percent of people that participated in a survey will lie. Because they all want to make money. And they want to qualify for surveys to earn money. And this will result in the survey company in getting wrong data for the survey that they have provide.

Completing paid surveys online is an easy way to make extra cash on the side. You're unlikely to get rich with the money from survey sites, but many of them do offer real cash, gift cards, and other perks for those who provide insights for their market research initiatives.

Yes of course, you will definitely be required to complete the task set up by the survey websites in order for you to get paid for your effort. There are so many people doing this.

Surveys are meant to pull together opinion of diverse respondents in other to make use of information collected on maybe lifestyle, health, products etc. But the moment the participants gives false information then the use of such data collected is faulty.

Some survey sites are not safe as they would use the information you provide for some negative things that would make them generate more money.

The fact is that there is no more sincerity with the participant responses most of the time. They always lie in order to make money. Hereby making the survey site rely on false information.

The majority of all the surveys are also scams. They will end up not paying the agreed fee. Sometimes I would get an email that there is a survey waiting for me. In the end, I would not be paid.

Hmm, that is really insightful my friend. You know I don't give out most of my basic information on this survey site, I only give a little of whst I know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back