Modar

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Apr 7, 2022
USD
$8.7500USD
Biznotes
Hello, today we all laugh and smile like clowns🤡 because Today is the day of laughter or fools. 🤣😂

April Fool's Day, or April Fool's Day, is not an official holiday, but it is traditionally and annually celebrated around the world on April 1. According to one version, April Fool's Day appeared in the Middle Ages when the New Year was postponed in France🇫🇷.

The Italians 🇮🇹 call this holiday "Pesce d'Aprile", which means "April fish". Here it is customary to create brightly colored fish out of paper with your own hands and glue it onto the backs of friends.

In Finland, 🇫🇮 pranksters traditionally send friends to buy non-existent items. In search of fish milk, salted chocolate or glass scissors, the poor soul may search for a long time in the nearest stores.

In the UK 🇬🇧, on April 1, the British usually joke by setting the clocks of friends or family members forward a couple of tens of minutes. It is important to do this discreetly and unexpectedly, so that the person does not notice it and decide that he is terribly late for an important meeting or work/study.🎓💼

The main tradition of the holiday is jokes and practical jokes, in which not only ordinary people, but also the media🎞️, bloggers🎥, large and small companies🏢, musicians🎶, artists, writers👨‍🎨, politicians🧑‍✈️, actors🧑‍🎤 and outstanding personalities participate with pleasure. For example, the late Elizabeth II 👸had a great sense of humor:
In 1986, at the age of 60, the Queen and her husband Prince Philip visited New Zealand🇳🇿. They were not received very well, being pelted with eggs🥚. At the official banquet after this incident, Elizabeth spoke to the public🎙️: “New Zealand has always been famous for its agricultural products. Although I must point out that I prefer to get New Zealand eggs for breakfast."😂

Second joke:
When in the summer of 2013 the whole world was tensely discussing and eagerly awaiting the birth of Prince George, the Queen, when asked when her great-grandson would be born, replied: “I hope the baby will be born soon, because I am planning to go on vacation.” 😆😃

Every year on April 1, social networks and websites change their design to amuse users📲, newspapers🗞️ and magazines publish comic 📄articles, and friends🫂 exchange fictitious news. 1000006058.jpg

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back