Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
AMA stands for Ask Me Anything, where a user goes on the hotseat and members can literally ask anything on a specific board on a forum. What do you think of AMA?

I'm not so sure they should be counted as forum posts. I agree with the notion that they should be on general forums. It allows members to get to know each other better.

I'm not interested in those kinds of topics. It is just people asking simple questions like "What is your favorite color" or "what brought you into this forum" over and over again. Yes, it is nice to get to know people but I prefer to get to know people in a more genuine way.

I think that those topics can be fun in a way however there needs to be a level of respect from the people that are asking the questions so that they ask good questions and not anything bad

the idea is very great, i could literally picture the kind of fun that would be, because there are some members that we would be itching to know more about and that would even help the site as users would be more engaging.

AMA stands for Ask Me Anything, where a user goes on the hotseat and members can literally ask anything on a specific board on a forum. What do you think of AMA?
I think that this is quite a good idea but I am of the opinion that these kind of discussions should have a section on its own should it be incorporated here. However, I believe that questions which are too generic should be blocked.

They shouldn't really be considered forum postings, in my opinion.
The idea that they ought to be on general forums is one with which I agree.
Members can get to know one another better through it.

I'm not sure if they should count as forum posts. I agree that they should be on a general forum. This allows members to get to know each other better

For me, I believe it is a very good initiative as it would afford members the opportunity to know themselves very more and it would also add to the growth of the forum

I think AMA would be really fun if introduced in a forum. I think it should be in the general topic section though because it may help users know more about themself.

It's a fantastic way of allowing people get to know you and is also a commonly used practice all over the world by people seeking to get closer to their audience or trying to build relationships.

I think AMA would be an entertainment for users because they could know more about their co-workers and beside that enjoy with them, this will provide a peaceful environment between them.

I think AMA questions and answers are great as long as these questions and answers are not offensive or rude. However, I think instead of general questions like what is your favorite color or what is your favorite food, we need to put emphasis on asking questions that give a peak into the lifestyle, culture, work experience, and knowledge of the person.

It's a great way to know the members more which ultimately helps in building a stronger community and share knowledge with each other.

I think it is fun to get some of the questions posed. Hey @AlexanderM, whatever happened to your topic to ask questions to be answered by you?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I think it is fun to get some of the questions posed. Hey @AlexanderM, whatever happened to your topic to ask questions to be answered by you?
Weird. I don’t know where it’s gone as I swear I had one. Unless it was overlooked by our moderators when we were sorting the unorganised threads into their sections.

Heck? I’ll just start a new one 🤣

How did you first get into web development? How important is web development in your life? Is it your only job? What are your future plans regarding the internet?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back