What's new

Advice for beginners concerning airdrop??

My advice to beginners concerning airdrops is that you should be sure where they live for air drops is coming from because scammers can use this a drop means to gain whatever they want
I think you are right. Air drops are being used by scammers in order to gain from people and not give away their money to people. If this airdrop is really true, then I could have already a lot of money. Ever since I joined this air drop thing, I have not experience any withdrawal.

My advise, just stick to learning about crypto currency investment or trading, whichever one you are comfortable with because airdrops can be a real time waster, majority of them are scam

The main advice is to have a separate wallet for airdrops as scammers are rife out there. Also, do not participate in all airdrops. Some are merely time wasters. Save yourself some heartache.

I really don't like doing airdrop just because of the fact that a lot of this airdrop forum are really not paying to that extent. They are just there to waste people time and effort

To the beginner that want to go into crypto or business my advice for the person to do research so know before going into the business, is very important.

My advice to beginners concerning airdrops is that you should be sure where they live for air drops is coming from because scammers can use this a drop means to gain whatever they want
A candid advise for first timer using airdrop is that they should be careful of scammers not to use the avenue to enter their wallet and scam them ,and that not all airdrops are legit.

Airdrops was worthwhile in the beginning not anymore. Scammers are having a fill day, using telegram bot to create airdrops that exploits the hard work of unsuspecting masses, who put in their best to earn through airdrops. It's all a sham.

Seriously from the little time about I have invested in these kind of opportunities to make money or channels to make money online or cryptocurrencies, s I've never really had any breakthrough with them.

For those of you just joining the crypto community , I'm sure you would have heard of "Airdrops" let me say it in a simple way " Airdrops are coins given to people free so the particular coin is able to gain more followers or hodlers and create awareness"... Tips concerning Airdrops..
1. Airdrops are ALWAYS free.... Except you are claiming in trust wallet you are to pay a lil gas fee for transaction apart from that don't pay anything no matter how legit it seems
2. Make sure you have a separate account for Airdrops . That is , you can have a main wallet and another just for Airdrops..that way your coins are safer
3. Never give out for key phrase..you remember those twelve words you use to open your wallet account ..no matter what happens if you are asked to provide them run away it's 100% scam..legit Airdrops will never ask for your passcode

If there's anything you can add to it...
Even though airdrops are free, most doesn't result in a good reward at the end... Have fine several airdrops still yet to receive free money as people call it...

For those of you just joining the crypto community , I'm sure you would have heard of "Airdrops" let me say it in a simple way " Airdrops are coins given to people free so the particular coin is able to gain more followers or hodlers and create awareness"... Tips concerning Airdrops..
1. Airdrops are ALWAYS free.... Except you are claiming in trust wallet you are to pay a lil gas fee for transaction apart from that don't pay anything no matter how legit it seems
2. Make sure you have a separate account for Airdrops . That is , you can have a main wallet and another just for Airdrops..that way your coins are safer
3. Never give out for key phrase..you remember those twelve words you use to open your wallet account ..no matter what happens if you are asked to provide them run away it's 100% scam..legit Airdrops will never ask for your passcode

Thanks, nice info. I was really wondering what air drop meant and I had to read all through the post
Post automatically merged:

But why is the online world filled untrustworthy humans just looking for who to devour

Avoid Airdrops because most of the coins you get on Airdrops are not worth anything.
You can use that time to learn trading or you can even buy the coins if you want to hold a coin.
Airdrop are random stuff and you may never get lucky

Well as regards airdrops,I have collected a few although it is get to be distributed but I have seen lots of people become successful through airdrops. The main thing is just to be careful and not give out personal details. It isn't such a bad one

I have had my own worst share and experience of airdrops already in the past and will not want to repeat that again. When people get frustrated in these airdrops, they'll have a different opinion about it

Personally the advice that I will give to anybody who is trying to get involved in this kind of thing is to find something more important to do because you will end up wasting your time for nothing.

I agree, I think if you are going to be targeting airdrops then you need to take some precautions to avoid getting scammed, cause lot of these airdrops are scams.

My first advise would be never to pay any amount for airdrop.
Airdrop is free and if anyone demands you pay for airdrop then just know it is fake

I'm always sceptical about airdop and I always try as much as possible to prevent myself from being victimized by dubious people who claim to help people I rarely engage in airdrop because of high scamming rate.

Never give out your personal email address. Never give out your main email address. There are simply too many frauds out there, and I'm not willing to associate my name with initiatives that aren't yet well-known and established.

Airdrops are like giveaways for a coin in crypto market most especially from coins that are yet to be listed on major exchange like binance, coinbase etc, only a very few of these airdrops are legit and may take time to execute which is why I would even advise it

Well detailed and precise,I was wondering how I could relate this information to my mentor concerning airdrops,you did a good job in dropping this here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back