Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Why do we remember on the 11th November 2023?
  • We honor and pay tribute to individuals who have bravely served and made sacrifices during times of conflict and emergencies.
  • We remember the dedication and sacrifice of our Armed Forces, both past and present, since the First World War.
  • We also remember and acknowledge the service and sacrifices made by the Armed Forces from the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth.
  • Alongside them, we remember those who supported their efforts, including individuals working in munitions factories, members of the resistance, and particularly women in the 1900s who took on vital roles to sustain their countries.
  • Additionally, we remember the families who have lost loved ones or are caring for injured and recovering veterans. We extend our remembrance to the Emergency Services who often work hand in hand with the Armed Forces.
  • Lastly, we remember the civilians who tragically lost their lives in conflicts. These are individuals who were not part of the armed forces but fell victim to the consequences of war and acts of terrorism.

So, let us know below, do you have any grandad's or great grandad's who served in the world war or died in their active duty? Let's take a moment as a community to remember those who lost their lives for us to be here today.

Our ancestors helped the House of Gurkhas to unify the Kingdom of Nepal. Our Gurkha soldiers have fought in many wars and battles for British Forces including the First World War, the Second World War, and more recently, In Iraq and Afghanistan. Our Gurkha soldiers have died while fighting for the right cause.
I pay tribute to all soldiers who died for us to maintain world peace.

My father dedicated his life to the military and fought in the Vietnam War and Desert Storm though didn't lose his life there. Some of my uncles, cousins, friends, and ancestors fought in wars, too. Even my mother was in the military but never went to war.

Neither of my uncles likes to talk about wars and for good reasons.

My great-grandfather died in the Spanish Civil War in 1936, he fought on the Francoist side, I don't know if I have any relatives who fought in the First World War, in the Second World War I know they didn't since my country did not intervene directly, but in the case of my country, the civil war was devastating and made it impossible for us to help in WWII

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back