Do You Use Centralized Wallets?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$7.0000USD
Biznotes
In the past, I was using multiple centralized wallets, however, these days I am not using any centralized wallets. When I was using it, I really liked Wirex. It even offered virtual card service and you could use your crypto via wirex cards just like a normal virtual card. I also used BitPay and I liked it. But when I changed device, I lost access to my account and lost a small fraction of BTC..

I have never used a centralized wallet and I don't think I ever will, for this I would prefer to use a centralized exchange since they give me more confidence. Honestly, I know few centralized wallets, but I have heard a lot about the wallet you mentioned in your post, that is, Bitpay.

I have never used a centralized wallet and I don't think I ever will, for this I would prefer to use a centralized exchange since they give me more confidence. Honestly, I know few centralized wallets, but I have heard a lot about the wallet you mentioned in your post, that is, Bitpay.
yeah, I also use centralized exchanges instead of centralized wallets. I find exchanges better than wallets because I can not only earn staking rewards but also earn from earning pools. I can also trade and make money. centralized exchanges have a lot of features than centralized wallet. I used Wirex and Bitpay because they offered crypto powered debit cards.

yeah, I also use centralized exchanges instead of centralized wallets. I find exchanges better than wallets because I can not only earn staking rewards but also earn from earning pools. I can also trade and make money. centralized exchanges have a lot of features than centralized wallet. I used Wirex and Bitpay because they offered crypto powered debit cards.
Yes, that's what I've heard from Bitpay in another forum, they offer debit cards, but I don't know how reliable these debit cards can be and I don't think I would give them a real use, since I don't want my Bitcoin to buy things, I want my Bitcoin as an investment and to have money out of the clutches of the state, To buy things I already have the fiat money.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back