What's new

Some wallets to use the Lightning Network.

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$25.1100USD
Biznotes
If you're looking for some wallets to use the Lightning network, here are some suggestions.

Wallet of satoshi: it is an easy-to-use wallet that is a good starting point to start getting familiar with the Lightning network since it is very simple to use and its interface is quite beautiful.

Zebedee: Apart from wallet it is also a gaming platform to earn some extra satoshis, it is a little more complex than wallet of satoshi but it is easy to master, if you want to earn a little while also using a wallet, this is yours, you can also exchange your sats for gift cards and for fiat money in PayPal.

Muun wallet: it is a simple wallet to use, also with some security, but I personally do not use it today, since it has somewhat higher fees than the others mentioned, but if you want to diversify your funds a little using the Lightning network, it is an option to consider.

If you do a little more research you will see that there are more options that may suit you better, this is a good starting point, maybe later you will find better options.

Some more wallets that I have discovered lately are Zeus Wallet and Blink, both are very good and with lower fees than all the previous mentioned, I highly recommend them, especially Zeus Wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back