What's new

Your ‘personal inflation rate’ varies by where you live, among other factors

Personal Finance

For the U.S. as a whole, inflation ran at a yearly 8.2% rate in September, but households in some areas of the nation have had it worse. ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

If you are not earning well but your expenses continue to be high, you have a personal inflation in your life. The key idea behind reducing your personal inflation rate is by reducing your expenses/

Personally I would rather increase my income stream or my earnings rather than decrease or reduce my expenses. I don't see it as a Smart move to cut down on your expenses if you have the opportunity of increasing your income.

It is true that inflation rate may not be the same across all different parts . There's got to be differences in the rate at which people sell their things and they are always different.

If you are not earning well but your expenses continue to be high, you have a personal inflation in your life. The key idea behind reducing your personal inflation rate is by reducing your expenses/
You are very right about this and we have a lot of people like that who do not have a reasonable job or a job that is paying them a decent amount of money but they are spending more than what they are earning

The best way to handle your personal inflation is by cutting your expenses and improving your income at the same time. Sadly, when income starts improving, a lot of people starts spending more.

The inflation rate of each place or country will be determined by where you are located , that is , the inflation rate if two different countries can not be the same .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back