What's new

Would you rather wear shoes or slippers???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Ladies in the house, where are you'll?? I may have to say it depends on where I might be going to. If I'm going to work, I will definitely have to wear Shoes, but if I'm going for a visit or a random party, I may put on Slippers.
In most cases I always prefer shoes though because of my clothes.
Most ladies would rather wear slippers than to wear Shoes.
So would you rather wear shoes or slippers???

Women aren't the only ones who wear slippers. If I had a good pair of slippers right about now, that'd be nice. It's starting to get cold here and nothing beats a nice warm pair of slippers in the house.

As for work, I don't view slippers as work appropriate, but if you work from home it's a different story. If I go to a place of work I wear shoes.

You are very correct, there are days I just feel like puting on slippers throughout and that is when I work from home or on my Annual Leave

Both my wife and I wear slippers. The house we rent has wood floors so it gets pretty chilly on the feet when the weather starts to change. My wife got me a new pair last Christmas, some My Pillow leather ones. They are very nice.

I wear slippers and shoes. They are not gender based. If I want to be free in my feet, I will wear slippers. I've several of them which are comfortable to wear. Where I need to go will decide what I would wear. If the occasion fits for wearing slippers, it's what I will put on.

I would have chosen to wear more shoes from years ago if was asked this question because shoes are exactly my favourite foot wear back then. When it comes to what I like to wear whenever I'm going out right now, I like to wear something that is going to more free for me to walk. It's why slippers are my pick. It is always more comfortable for me to go outside with.

I never usually wear slippers, so I stick with shoes for any occasion, both for work and to be at home, sometimes at home, I just go barefoot with socks and it's enough for me, also, I think wearing slippers at work is too unprofessional.

I wear slippers as well as shoes. However, if I have to choose between wearing shoes and wearing slippers, I would choose to wear shoes because shoes are appropriate for every occasions, slippers are not.

I never usually wear slippers, so I stick with shoes for any occasion, both for work and to be at home, sometimes at home, I just go barefoot with socks and it's enough for me, also, I think wearing slippers at work is too unprofessional.

I make use of socks when I wear any of my shoes including the one's I go to the gym with. The socks helps to absorb the sweat from my feet to stop the shoe from smelling awfully bad.

It is definitely unprofessional for you to wear slippers at work. It is against our company's policy and anyone who wear slippers and come to work is going to pay a fine for it.

This makes you look too casual and unprofessional and it doesn't present a good image of the company's employees.

I wear slippers as well as shoes. However, if I have to choose between wearing shoes and wearing slippers, I would choose to wear shoes because shoes are appropriate for every occasions, slippers are not.

Which brand of shoes do you like? I love sneakers and leather Italian shoes. The leather Italian shoes are very costly but they are very durable. I have 3 leather Italian shoes in black, brown and grey.

I make use of socks when I wear any of my shoes including the one's I go to the gym with. The socks helps to absorb the sweat from my feet to stop the shoe from smelling awfully bad.

There is no way I am ever going to wear my shoe without putting on stockings. This is because it makes it very uncomfortable for me to wear my shoe without any stockings. The shoe is definitely going to smell very bad and including your feet too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!